FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I need help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theblue  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: I need help Reply with quote

i guess this would go under this forum

whenever i try to add a reply to a topic in a forum, i get a message that pops up that says "invalid session". im trying to reply to my bandmates and i cant get a message through. i does go through after a million trys. can some help me out to tell me what im doing wrong and how i can stop doing that?
cobainage1994  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens everytime you want to reply? Or just sometimes? If it happens sometimes it is just a minor error that happens sometimes, but if it happens all the time that is different. The only thing I can think of is that you should clear your scorehero cookies. That solves a lot of problems but I am not sure if it will help here.

I do know for sure though that your avatar is to wide. Max size is 135X135 pixels. Or about the length of your banner.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
TNTX  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobainage1994 wrote:
Or about the length of your banner.

Sorry for off topic, but for clarification, it's your rank banner. Your's says Young Gun right now.
Look no further!

BNSClub.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Zero0920
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: