FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DLC Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HotKarl1  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: DLC Problem Reply with quote

Alright, so I downloaded about 20 DLC at a friends house on my harddrive, and when i came home and picked a DLC song to play it just sat at the loading screen. All songs on the main setlist play, any ideas? Thanks in advance
cool--ethan  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you purchase them with your Gamertag?

if not you'd need to recover your friends Gamertag on your Xbox and play on that one when you play with DLC.
[x] come up with a realistic goal
[x] Beat Guitar Hero III before the official release on Sunday october 28th
Battle.Monkey  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloading anything for yourself on someone else's Xbox is always a bad idea. Theres some crap with DLC that makes it so it associates it with your Gamer tag AND the console, which then makes it so you can still play it on other consoles, however you need to be connected to Xbox Live and signed into the profile used to purchase the content.

Its a process a lot of people complain to Xbox Support about, believe me. (I used to work for Xbox 360 Support...it was a nightmare.)

Also just to make it clear, it associates it with your CONSOLE not the HARD DRIVE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: