FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
11/22 DLC: Ceramic Animal and OneRepublic!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:27 pm    Post subject: 11/22 DLC: Ceramic Animal and OneRepublic! Reply with quote

OneRepublic_11_22_DLC_twitter.png
Harmonix wrote:
West Coast jangle rock by way of glam-meets-surf and seen through a contemporary lens, Ceramic Animal I Cant Wait is a carefully crafted morsel of excellence. This Doylestown, Pennsylvania five-piece enlisted Dan Auerbach to produce their fourth full-length, 2022s Sweet Unknown, and the results brim with grounded, groovy, and sexy confidence perhaps best exemplified on this, the albums second track. Vocalist/guitarist Chris Regans plaintive and passionate delivery in I Cant Waits boisterous chorus is tailor-made for getting an overstuffed venue on its feet, dancing and shouting along. Meanwhile, Erik Regans tasteful percussion sets an irresistible pulse for Elliott Regans subtle keyboard touches (Yes, the three Regans make this an actual band of brothers), Anthony Marchiones muscular guitar, and Dallas Hoseys pocket-defining bass work. From the dirty twang of the opening guitar lick through to all-too-soon fade-out, Ceramic Animal have fashioned just under three minutes of tasty riffs and hooky vocals, all distinguished by compelling musicianship. Youre gonna dig playing this one!

For many, OneRepublic delivered the soundtrack to the summer of 2022 with I Aint Worried. Being the second single from the soundtrack for the biggest film of the year surely didnt hurt the track getting attention, but itd seem to be a foregone conclusion that this level of buoyant, sun-drenched artistry would have found its audience, regardless. The song begins with a cheery whistling melody over an unfussy synth pad before things really kick off at around the 7-second mark. As it turns out, that reoccurring whistle line was the primary catalyst behind the project. Singer Ryan Tedder spontaneously came up with that distinctive melody and the subsequent main structure of I Aint Worried just sort of presented itself. I wish every song that weve ever done was this easy!, he has said. Tedders casually seductive, spirited vocals are supported by snappy, get-up-and-dance drums and a memorably melodic guitar/bass riff from Zach Filkins and Brent Kutzle, enhanced by Drew Browns chiming six-string rhythm work. All in all, OneRepublic squeezes a hefty dose of good-time, affable, beach-blanket pop excellence into just over 2:30(!). I Aint Worrieds impact was truly global, as the track was a top-10 sensation in 37 countries, reaching #1 in four (It reached the top of the U.S. Adult Top 40 chart). If you dont already know this monster hit, get ready to add a new song to your favorites playlist!

OneRepublic first broke big in the early 2000s and have remained a top-selling recording and performance act ever since. 2022 saw the six-piece return to the charts with I Aint Worried, which dominated the summer airwaves, globally and theres more where that came from! Visit Spotify to get familiar with OneRepublics full discography: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5Pwc4xIPtQLFEnJriah9YJ

Also, be sure to head on over to www.onerepublic.com to learn about upcoming live performances and album releases, visit the bands merch store, and hear more music.

Available now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, and PS5:

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation systems approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One/Xbox Series X and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: