FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Rock Band Customs Project - Official Support Thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:13 pm    Post subject: The Rock Band Customs Project - Official Support Thread Reply with quote

About This Thread

This thread is the official catch-all support thread here on Rock Band ScoreHero You may comment in this thread to:
  • Ask about customs for all Rock Band versions. HarvHouHacker can currently help with Wii/vWii hacks.
  • Ask questions about our GitLab repositores, wikis, or anything having to do with the GitLab Group.
  • Link to a related thread where you may have questions on Rock Band hacks.
  • Post accolades!

Links

Not all links are Wii/vWii specific!

Notices

This thread exists for support only. For the latest updates and announcements, please visit Discord or GBAtemp.

Please note: The repo has software which can give you access to copyrighted material. Read my Terms and Conditions before using the repo software. Also, please refrain from discussing copyrighted software here; if you have a problem with it, open an issue on GitLab or talk in RBC Discord.

Last edited by HarvHouHacker on Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, look at all the people rushing to ask me questions on here... :P

Currently working on The Beatles: Rock Band; I've been modifying a guide by GBAtemp user NewkTV. It was taken down because of warez - a WBFS disc file of TB:RB and two full emuNANDs. He shared the guide with me, and now I'm trying to fix it to make it more acceptable, but I need to know how the Abbey Road DLC was fixed.

This is the discussion thread on GBAtemp about TB:RB DLC, which makes mention of NewkTV's guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-beatles-rock-band-dlc.533263/ It was started by someone I was trying to help who used the guide to get DLC working.

If anyone who still frequents this thread here on ScoreHero knows what I'm talking about, please offer some help here!
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated this thread for more generalized support. My repo has expanded to be more than one since earlier this year, along with various other significant changes worth checking out.
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, WE ARE GETTING SO MUCH SUPPORT HERE!!!!

I had to input heavy sarcasm because it's fun. Also, there have been many major changes since I've been here last. I recommend checking out RBCP's website, Discord, and GBAtemp to be caught up to speed, if anyone is still using these forums and have not found my resources yet.

As in anyone.

Literally. Anyone.

(crickets start chirping)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: