FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forbidden: You don't have permission to access this resourc

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:47 pm    Post subject: Forbidden: You don't have permission to access this resourc Reply with quote

While I was inputting a score for Ride a White Swan XDrums (with a comment), I got a white screen saying "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access with resource.

I tried to input the score without the comment, and that one went through just fine. I have not had trouble with any previous score inputs with comments before, so I don't know what sort of trigger it has to activate.

I also had some trouble with this on VA2x, as I was doing a bump update prior to my Chemical Warfare HDrums FC. There was a specific paragraph that it wouldn't let me post without bringing me the same issue and requiring me to remove the whole paragraph just to post. In that case there possibly could've been an issue with font coding as I did use some italics in that paragraph, I think, but I've never had issues with that before or since.

I hope these are just one-off instances as opposed to some issue on my end, and the lack of consistency isn't helping much.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are certain characters or combinations of characters that will cause that to happen. If you get that, rearrange or delete special characters until it goes through.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: