FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3: How do you see individual stars for each difficulty?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mninp  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: RB3: How do you see individual stars for each difficulty? Reply with quote

I just completed hard on the drums. I want to go to Expert but it's showing 5 stars for everything in quick play, so if I 4 star a song on Expert it won't show it.

Is there any way to get it to show different stats for each difficulty?
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you have to press the Y button (on xbox) when having a song selected, here you can see stars and percentage for each difficulty separately.

The number of stars shown for a song on the song selection screen is taken from the difficulty where you have the highest score. So if you have 5* 100k on hard, but later get 4* 110k on expert, 4 stars will be shown. So if you're able to beat your hard scores on expert, the stars will eventually come from your expert scores.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: