FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Rock Band coming to PS4/XB1 - Official, coming Oct 6th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 114, 115, 116  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO EXCITED
Deschain  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most DLC should carry over, high probability of last generation's controllers working, dropping keys and Pro stuff to focus on the basic RB experience?

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
raynebc  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
"The push to get people learning how to play actual instruments will be set aside to focus on the arcade-style fun of the earlier titles."

Lame. My desire for the game has plummeted. At the very least it's not going to be the leading reason for me to buy an Xbone. I will say this though, if the new controllers are backwards compatible (RB4 guitar works on RB3), I'll buy some controllers to use immediately.
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neat.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raynebc wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:
"The push to get people learning how to play actual instruments will be set aside to focus on the arcade-style fun of the earlier titles."

Lame. My desire for the game has plummeted. At the very least it's not going to be the leading reason for me to buy an Xbone. I will say this though, if the new controllers are backwards compatible (RB4 guitar works on RB3), I'll buy some controllers to use immediately.
Being that RB3 controllers will work on RB4, I'd bet that it's likely they will go both ways.
boss1592  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
After my abortion of a session playing (or attempting to play) vox on GH:WoR last night I hope the new GH game has an improved engine. I have no idea how people can FC these songs. I've FCd literally everything I've played on RB and literally nothing on GH, even the easiest songs.

Nooooooooooooo, do not touch the engine, the vox engine is a thing of the purest beauty (at least the GH5/BH one was, WoR was a little looser)

*sighs whistfully* I have missed this place. Gotta dig out my old Accomplishments thread, FGFC RB4 in a day, get the band back together... exciting times :D

Edit: The FUCK happened to my banners!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
Fedora  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BASS CONFIRMED FOR RB4

AWWWW YEAH

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to get back into the world of Rock Band. Guess I'll be saving up for an XBox One. WAY too much old DLC to switch.

Edit: Yup. 1st post in 3.5 years.
Dreyvas  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUYS

I'M ALIVE

THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT

<3

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I calculated the cost of all my DLC once. I don't have it all and its still way more than the cost of a console. As of 8/24/2010 I had spent $3,049.95 on DLC (Including title discs and track packs, but not console or hardware). An XB1 or PS4 is definitely cheaper.

EDIT: Thats total for GH and RB. RB only is $2,192.26
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between Arkham Knight and this, looks like an Xbox One is my next purchase. I was sold as soon as "transferable DLC" was read. (Actually, I was sold when I saw the words "Rock Band 4)
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harmonix needs to put out a new survey just asking people "Are you being forced to buy an XBone by Sony not just letting us transfer the dlc?" so they can send it to Sony.
Shredster  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down as long as instrument compatibility can happen. I like my wooden Strat controller too much to leave it behind.

DLC compatibility seemed like a gimme.
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/harmonix-talks-rock-band-4-avoiding-another-plasti/1600-1156/
Quote:
Harmonix Talks Rock Band 4, Avoiding Another Plastic Instrument War, and Amplitude
Alex Rigopulos, Greg LoPiccolo, Eric Pope, and Ryan Lesser all sit down with us to discuss the return of Rock Band, DLC and hardware backward compatibility, and the process of creating a crowd-funded game.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
Harmonix needs to put out a new survey just asking people "Are you being forced to buy an XBone by Sony not just letting us transfer the dlc?" so they can send it to Sony.
Give it up...as Daniel Sussman pointed out, getting Sony to accept XBL purchases or Microsoft to accept PSN purchases is a political nightmare. Its like asking Coca Cola to sell Pepsi. It aint gonna happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 114, 115, 116  Next
Page 5 of 116

Jump to: