FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Selling Rock band 3 pro guitar for xbox 360 brand new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Selling Rock band 3 pro guitar for xbox 360 brand new Reply with quote

are we allowed to post threads like this? the pro guitar game with rock band 3 but I never took the pro guitar out of the box. it's been sitting in my apartment for a year without any use. i will put it up on ebay but would rather sell to someone on scorehero who is actually going to use it. PM for details if interested. at least you'll know what you're getting because i'm a trusted scorehero member :D

if this isn't allowed, please delete my post and i'm sorry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling Rock band 3 pro guitar for xbox 360 brand new Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
are we allowed to post threads like this? the pro guitar game with rock band 3 but I never took the pro guitar out of the box. it's been sitting in my apartment for a year without any use. i will put it up on ebay but would rather sell to someone on scorehero who is actually going to use it. PM for details if interested. at least you'll know what you're getting because i'm a trusted scorehero member :D

If its a Pro Squier, yes I am interested in buying it for the right price, if its a Pro Mustang, Im out lol (already got one, hate it!)
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling Rock band 3 pro guitar for xbox 360 brand new Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:

If its a Pro Squier, yes I am interested in buying it for the right price, if its a Pro Mustang, Im out lol (already got one, hate it!)

i believe it is a pro mustang. i didn't know there were different pro guitars so thank you for pointing this out!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling Rock band 3 pro guitar for xbox 360 brand new Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:

i believe it is a pro mustang. i didn't know there were different pro guitars so thank you for pointing this out!

Pro Squier = Cheap wooden guitar with ABXY buttons installed on it and steel strings (Black and white body)

Pro Mustang = Cheap plastic guitar with nylon strings and a mass amount of buttons for frets (Red body)

Edit: Damn it lol I was hoping it was a Squier as im just about to upgrade to either the Squier or the YRG-1000 Midi guitar. The latter being a very rare find...
raynebc  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how the YRG-1000 is rare, it's even available on Amazon.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raynebc wrote:
I don't see how the YRG-1000 is rare, it's even available on Amazon.

Nope, I was referring to the Squier mate..
raynebc  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You meant "former" then ;)
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raynebc wrote:
You meant "former" then ;)

Ah damn it Raynebc..... I outta go back to school and learn basic grammar lol
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's your friendly grammar mnemonic for the day. Just remember that "latter" refers to the one that you mention "later". Since you mentioned the Squier first and the YRG-1000 later, then the YRG-1000 would be the latter, making the Squier the former

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Here's your friendly grammar mnemonic for the day. Just remember that "latter" refers to the one that you mention "later". Since you mentioned the Squier first and the YRG-1000 later, then the YRG-1000 would be the latter, making the Squier the former

That makes more sense than my actual english teacher telling me about a decade ago, that "latter" refers to (other) meaning.... in my case the first in the sequence as there were only two options...

:tooth:

Edit: What a great little topic this has turned into haha.... LiteratureHero FTW!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: