FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Is it possible to edit the RB3 Video/Audio Calibration file???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Is it possible to edit the RB3 Video/Audio Calibration file? Reply with quote

After over 1 year of constantly calibrating my system to give the best results, I wrote down that number a while back.

I decided to play the 5 button guitar for a change just to enjoy the wealth of DLC which isn't available on Pro.

Obviously, I had to change calibration, because what is good for the pro guitar is completely off for the 5tar.

Ever since doing that I cant get a good value for my pro guitar anymore, which is resulting in countless dropped notes and having to play off time.

I need to be able to edit this file so I can write in the exact values, which is A-23ms and V-3ms. This has always been my perfect calibration, but using manual/auto calibrate it gives me numbers such as A-12ms and V-28ms.

Basically by doing it manually/auto it allows me to be extremely sloppy, but if I play even a tad bit early it misses. I don't play sloppy, so I calibrate in such a way that I have more leniancy towards playing early than late.

Whenever I open the file with Le Fluffie, and open the file with notepad it comes up with random mumbo jumbo with Adobe something written in there.... is there a specific program I can use to read this file properly and locate the line to edit for audio and video numbers??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: