FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Reaper question-Quieting the crowd? Sections?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmotionalDaisy  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reaper question-Quieting the crowd? Sections? Reply with quote

Hello, sorry if i ask perhaps painfully obvious questions sometimes but, see, i want to make some quieter songs in rock band. (thinking currently about the love theme and end theme for mass effect 3) BUT i dont want to put the effort if i know the crowd will drown it out.
So my question is whether theres an action of some sort that lets me control how crazy a crowd is at a certain time. can i have the crowd quiet for one section of my song, then normal with the rest? and i dont want to have to mess with the audio settings (just in case someone sarcastically says just turn the crowd down from the pause menu during song)

and 2ndly, another painfully obvious probably, but how do i separate the song into sections? (I.E. intro, verse 1, chorus 1, ect.) it'll make the songs work for some of the road challanges (accuracy during section, that kinda thing)

Thanks in advance
espher  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are all events that can be set on your track. I would recommend reviewing the RBN documentation (if you haven't already) -- a mirror is available off the authoring help section of the C3 forums.

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: