FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Magma Audio Compiling Issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Magma Audio Compiling Issue Reply with quote

I've been having an odd issue in Magma for the past while, and I haven't been able to fix it, so I figured I'd ask about it. Whenever I try to build an RBA file with a stereo backing track, the second channel dips in quality and volume, giving a weird, glitchy sound. Here's an example of what it looks like in Audacity. I've heard that other people have had this issue, but they couldn't remember how they fixed it. I've tried everything I can think off, and the only thing that's sorta worked is using a mono track, but that's really a band-aid fix and it doesn't work well with really stereo-based songs. This only happens with the backing track. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

farottone  

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A preview straight out of your upcoming tutorial...

Magma v2 apparently has a bug that distorts audio, specifically the right channel, for songs with only 2 instruments (in example drums and vocals). If you author a song with only 2 instruments and notice a weird distortion in the right channel, move the audio from backing to vocals and use the mute track as the backing source.
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, okay, that explains a lot, considering that most of my charts are guitar and drums. Thanks a bunch, I'll give that a shot.

EDIT: It worked out perfectly, thanks again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: