FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...yes I do.

And that's the plan.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 more HOMBFCs:

Dig a Pony
Do you Want to Know a Secret
And Your Bird can Sing
Hello Goodbye
Ticket to Ride
Drive my Car
Here Comes the Sun
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Day Tripper
Eight Days a Week
If I Needed Someone
I'm Looking Through you
Paperback Writer
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

No HOMBHGFC, sadly.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, voided! I'm getting TB:RB in a few days, so I'll go for some HOMBFC's too. I need to improve my vocals a bit, though.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll need to.

Got a few more tonight.

Twist and Shout
I am the Walrus
Don't let me Down
Something
Within you Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows
Octopus's Garden
Hey Bulldog
Come Together

Not 30/44, sadly, but 28/44 is alright. Should close out my first ever HOMBFGFC (and 5 OMBFGFCs!) by the end of the week.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for the Hard OMBFGFC! Pictures will be uploaded soonish, but I may not link them all here.

Unfortunately, not EVERY song has a complete OMB picture due to missing Vox, and I don't really feel like playing through some of them (lookin' at you, Hello goodbye and Looking Through You) to re-FC for pic, so at most there'll be 43/44 pictures.

Next up for Drums will be LRB E and MDrums. I may or may not do HDrums but sadly a piece on my camera that keeps the batteries still has broken off. Since I'll need to buy a new one and holding that part is a bit more of a pain than I want to deal with, don't expect any HDrums FCs just yet.

GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're coming along real smoothly with this. Congratulations!

BTW, I got TB:RB yesterday.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for LRB EDrums FGFC, giving me 106 FGFCs and 6 OMBFGFCs.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your recent RB madness! With all the scores you have added lately, you are 5th on the site for most unique scores entered. Your total is still 16th overall, but you became only the 6th player to enter over 8000 unique scores, currently at 8140 overall, just ahead of kermess. Still a ways to go to catch up to the insanity of drama/singemfrc at 14,000+ but a very impressive pace so far. Plus, all your scores E-H are pretty impressive scores, so once you improve on Expert you should quickly move up the overall site total as well. All information taken from the wiki page. Keep up the great work, top 5 in scores entered is a HUGE achievement, indicative of just how much you have done lately.

For those that don't know how to find it, you can also sort by other categories, enjoy:
[url]
http://wiki.scorehero.com/UserScoreStatistics?mode=all&sort=cntUnique&limit=50[/url]

Keep it up void!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering they have scores on RB1 and RB2 DLC, I'll probably only be able to get 10K ovr. scores unless I go back to FC DLC songs on RB2. But thanks.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, lets break down the measure of your potential insanity eh? So, lets take a look at the available totals on disc only for all the games, making the assumption that you do not have access to an Xbox, which subtracts 10 exclusive songs, but that you do have access to BH, vox, drums, and keys (keytar).

GH
Guitar = 725 songs including BH
Bass = 467 songs including BH
Drums = 468 songs including BH
Vox = 461 songs including BH
Total = 2121 x 4 difficulties = 8484

RB
Guitar = 379 includes GD, Beatles, Lego
Bass = 380 includes GD, Beatles, Lego
Drums = 379 includes GD, Beatles, Lego
Vox = 381 includes GD, Beatles, Lego
Keys = 63 on RB3
Total = 1582 x 4 difficulties = 6328

Blitz is 25 songs per instrument G/B/D/V, 19 for Keys
Total = 476

Grand Total = 14812 for all instruments, all difficulties, or 11,109 for E-H and a few Expert FCs to account for the few Hard FCs you cannot get. That does not count the 476 extra from Blitz. Getting 10k overall seems pretty doable when you look at like that. Not sane mind you, but doable. Keep up the battle, you are well on the way!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does drama's 17K include DLC or something?

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for LRB Mdrums FGFC, giving me 107 FGFCs and 7 OMBFGFCs.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, while I rage and cry over GDRB's Drums (It is SO FREAKIN' ANAL about things <_<), I've also been getting some FBFCs with Team Rapture. But that's not the focus here, as I've gotten my first two XOMBFCs ever in Driver 8 and Collide!

(I hope you're happy now, megallica and erkle.)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two more FBFCs (and OMBFGFCs):

108 is GDRB EDrums and the EOMBFGFC
109 is GDRB MDrums and the MOMBFGFC

110 will be another OMBFGFC (if not AC/DC Easy, then RB2 Easy or Medium), so at least the 3rd-10th FGFCs I get coincide with OMBFGFCS. I won't be able to get 10 straight, though, since after RB2 EOMB and MOMB I can't get any others without having to FGFC a second instrument (I WOULD, but fucking Jailbreak (Live) on MVox had to be a fucking ass and be buggy on the 2nd-to-last phrase).

I still hope to have the 2nd-highest number of FGFCs (and I think I have the highest amount of OMBFGFCs, too; I think, anyways), but I'm expecting to either go back to full time with Scholastic or pick up a day job to supplement my pay and to pay for college, so my time will be severly limited when that happened (doubly so since my dad also is going to college, so I'll pretty much be only able to drum when he's not home or on weekends). I should still be able to get at least 2-5 more FGFCs before 2013 is over, but still.

Sadly, I doubt Drama's FGFC count will never be reached by me. Largely because I do NOT want to go through XVox on anything. I MAY hit 150 eventually, but probably no further.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for AC/DC EDrums FGFC #110, giving me the EOMBFGFC and OMBFGFC #10. Wheee!

So, for other news, on July 8th I'm going to be going back to a full time job and will also be taking classes in the fall. That coupled with my dad ALSO taking classes throughout the year means my playtime will be seriously reduced, at least in regards to drumming. Hopefully I can pound out AC/DC MDrums and either an HDrums FGFC of LRB or GDRB before then, but after that expect those FGFCs to be few and far between.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 32 of 52

Jump to: