FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help with calibration, please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Help with calibration, please Reply with quote

I'd like to know, if my numbers for GH:WT (Wii) are 75/58, then what should I use for RB2 (Wii)?

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The numbers you use in each game will vary. It would be convenient if the offsets were identical across all games, however the numbers are dependent on a number of variables; including what television/monitor you are using, system, and of course the specific game. However, since you mentioned you are using Rock Band 2, I can refer you to this video, which helped me immensely with getting the right calibration.

Alternatively, if you own a RB2 Stratocaster Controller, you could auto-calibrate using the game's menu.

Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Autocalibrate is worth owning a RB2+ strat for.

I run it a few times, test the numbers and adjust from there. Remember, you can move it around a little bit as well, so try to get it centered to the playing area, and move it around a bit till I find the spot I like.

It also works best when done in the dark/quiet.

Songs: Just over 1000.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
since you mentioned you are using Rock Band 2, I can refer you to this video, which helped me immensely with getting the right calibration.

As an amendment to this wonderful video, woozerkristen slightly modified the audio calibration procedure. You can read about it here (long version) or here (short version).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Graf wrote:
since you mentioned you are using Rock Band 2, I can refer you to this video, which helped me immensely with getting the right calibration.

As an amendment to this wonderful video, woozerkristen slightly modified the audio calibration procedure. You can read about it here (long version) or here (short version).

When I get a new PS3, I'll make a video that explains it maybe a bit more clearly/concisely.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: