FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking to sell my KP-65 and Kickbox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SESbb30  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Looking to sell my KP-65 and Kickbox Reply with quote

I need to get rid of my KP-65 and my rockbox, original rock box btw. I cant get pics up until thanksgiving break, at the earliest next tuesday night as they are at home, and im at college atm. I promise you they are both in great condition only external wear shown on the KP-65, still works like a charm. Im selling them because im getting a rock pedal and i cant use them at home because of the noise. pm me and we can talk prices.

Last edited by SESbb30 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:46 am; edited 3 times in total
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy 'em, but I'm a Wii player, so that's a no-no.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
NEMS  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Looking to sell my ions Reply with quote

SESbb30 wrote:
I am looking to sell my ions, and i thought i would try here before ebay. all the pads work 100%, i have the cymbal expansion. (the 2 plus the highhat). i do have the pedal that came with it, but TBH, its kinda broken, but will still register notes if pushed down all the way. all wires that came with it also. message me if you're interested so we can talk about it.

I am selling them because im looking to get goodwoods and i dont have a ton of extra money.

You could also try listing it over at Doc's Rock Band Mods forum. Pics help as well...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: el b0bb0 PSN Name: el_bobbo
SESbb30  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can have pics up by tomorrow, im at school right now, and my drums are at home.
davidshek  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Looking to sell my ions Reply with quote

NEMS wrote:
Pics help as well...

As does an asking price, and specifying whether they're for 360 or PS3...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill wait til' next sunday to put this on ebay because theres a few people interested in it that im waiting to hear back from.
SESbb30  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im updating this, im now selling my KP-65 and Kickbox.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in mainly the kickbox.

Would like a price for either/or (kick trigger and/or kickbox)

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
SESbb30  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, since the kickbox is still in really good shape, i would ask for 30 plus 5 for shipping and alone the Kp-65 for 40 plus 15 shipping, so together thats 90 including shipping.
davidshek  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SESbb30 wrote:
well, since the kickbox is still in really good shape, i would ask for 30 plus 5 for shipping and alone the Kp-65 for 40 plus 15 shipping, so together thats 90 including shipping.

You might want to rethink that pricing. A brand new KP65 and Roadie Kick Box only costs $25 more than that ($99 + 15 shipping).
http://www.rockbandparts.com/yamaha_kp65_kickbox.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im aware of that, but it is just an asking price, its negotiable.
SESbb30  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know i am bumping this way up, but after a long hiatus from this site, im still looking to sell the KP-65 and kickbox. i am asking for 45+15 shipping. pm me if you are interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: