FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Why have all the drummers deleted their videos?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xlxFURYxlx  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Why have all the drummers deleted their videos? Reply with quote

I really liked watching videos of the top tier players like Gugel, HomelessCarl, and PD527, but it seems like all of them have deleted their videos. Is there a reason for this? Protest of some kind? Or have they felt they moved on so their videos should go? Just wondering, because I used their videos to learn rhythms and stickings for songs I had trouble with, such as Guns of Summer, Powerslave, and other songs of that nature.

Expert Drummer
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
RustyWaffle  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blindz0r deleted all his videos because he decided that he would wait until he had enough subscribers to begin promoting his band and bash all the Rock Band players who made him "e-famous" in the first place. As for the others, most of them had more justifiable reasons (like Deftrock said, they've moved on). Azuritereaction still has a lot of his videos up though, which is good considering he was one of the people to begin Rock Band drumming on YouTube.

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
HomelessCarl  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it because I was tired of what internet fame I had, so i decided to leave it all behind.

My RB Accomplishments/Banners

THIS DOESN'T LEAVE THIS SIG TILL HARMONIX PUTS KARN EVIL 9 IN RB3.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HomelessCarl wrote:
I did it because I was tired of what internet fame I had, so i decided to leave it all behind.

Good to know, thanks for explaining.

If only we could get answers from the others who have gone. I guess I'll give them credit for not making a huge deal about leaving, that's the real sign that someone's done.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RustyWaffle wrote:
Azuritereaction still has a lot of his videos up though, which is good considering he was one of the people to begin Rock Band drumming on YouTube.

And a lot of Azurite's videos have the audio swapped to avoid copyright claims. That's the real sad bit of it all, if a drummer wants to go from RB popularity into something more general( like Azurite has done ) their channel is a ticking time bomb of copyright violations. All of my videos are still up, but if the mystakin channel is ever banned, I won't ever do videos for songs I'm not connected to( either via my own writing or my RA work ) ever again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Gugelhupf deleted his videos because he was starting to do drum covers and stuff like that with his band.
Last I heard from him, he was planning to join the German police force.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: