FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fun songs on RBN (PS3)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knux2007  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Fun songs on RBN (PS3)? Reply with quote

I am looking to find songs that are very fun to play, while at the same are also very difficult (I doubt I can find something Megalodon-esque, but something fun). I don't really care the genre or difficulty, as long as it will keep me entertained. Songs that are fun on all instruments are also welcome. On a side note, what is a good way to train my left hand for blast beats?

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curse Of The Werewolf, both Veil of Illuminations, Christmas Rock Medley, Death Quota, Teeth, Face, Outerspace, and Andromeda are the ones that I can think of off of the top of my head.
Knux2007  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Curse Of The Werewolf, both Veil of Illuminations, Christmas Rock Medley, Death Quota, Teeth, Face, Outerspace, and Andromeda are the ones that I can think of off of the top of my head.

Ah yes, I forgot about the Andromeda songs! The rest I already have/am not a fan of the song.

himama  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megalodon, eden is very fun, the complexity of light, taste like kevin bacon, pray for plaques, drunken lullabies, do not disturb (tell me how bad), thank you, pain., we collide, parhelia, living in a whirlwind, even rats, buttersnips, Bled to be free, arcaedion, the anthem of angry brides, N.A.T.G.O.D, the battle of lil' slugger, life unworthy of life, action adventure, dark horse, magnolia, katsushika, berzerker, feast or famine, queen bee, alaska, antman, modern mathematics, cimmerian shamballa, chameleon carneval, synthesized, airbrushed, mordecai,day of mourning.

i doubt you're reading anymore so ill stop

Knux2007  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

himama wrote:
megalodon, eden is very fun, the complexity of light, taste like kevin bacon, pray for plaques, drunken lullabies, do not disturb (tell me how bad), thank you, pain., we collide, parhelia, living in a whirlwind, even rats, buttersnips, Bled to be free, arcaedion, the anthem of angry brides, N.A.T.G.O.D, the battle of lil' slugger, life unworthy of life, action adventure, dark horse, magnolia, katsushika, berzerker, feast or famine, queen bee, alaska, antman, modern mathematics, cimmerian shamballa, chameleon carneval, synthesized, airbrushed, mordecai,day of mourning.

Of that list I have:
Megalodon
Eden
The Complexity of Light
Tastes Like Kevin Bacon
Pray For Plagues (less fun that I had hoped)
Thank You, Pain
Parhelia
Bled To Be Free
Arcaedion (not very fun, should've bought another CoN song)
Chameleon Carneval
Mordecai
Day of Mourning.

I'm going to wait a week or 2 more before I spend the rest of my money.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: