FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mylar Pads are Cross hitting.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WasteEm  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Mylar Pads are Cross hitting. Reply with quote

How can I fix this, also, one of my pads needs a good hit to register.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Scorehero's defense, your post is missing a fair amount of detail that would make it hard for someone to actually help you with your problem.
WasteEm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I didn't think I made it clear the my MYLAR PADS ARE CROSS HITTING. You know, the thing I put in the title. And I don't really think anyone was interested before, after 2 weeks of no reply.
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WasteEm wrote:
I'm sorry, I didn't think I made it clear the my MYLAR PADS ARE CROSS HITTING. You know, the thing I put in the title. And I don't really think anyone was interested before, after 2 weeks of no reply.

well maybe post a picture of your setup or something? or add in all the things you have tried?
davidshek  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WasteEm wrote:
I'm sorry, I didn't think I made it clear the my MYLAR PADS ARE CROSS HITTING. You know, the thing I put in the title.

Apparently blingdomepiece's definition of "a fair amount of detail" and yours differ greatly. Because that...isn't.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess some things I'd wonder are whether it's a stock kit or an Ion kit or even an e-kit, what other mods have been made to it, etc.

My Ions had cross-talk issues towards the end because I had more weight on the rack than it could really handle and so it was not stable. It can sometimes be things you don't expect.

If you're on an e-kit, which is unlikely, your crosstalk settings themselves may have to be adjusted.

The other thing is that your two problems are kind of contradictory... cross-talk can often be caused by setups where things are too sensitive (which can certainly be the case with mylar) while "needing a good hit to register" speaks to less sensitivity. In that case you might want to make sure your combo is breaking due to non-registration and not double-hitting. Or are you having some pads not sensitive enough and others too sensitive? You don't really specify.

Anyway I look forward to your next really polite post where you elaborate on the issue you are having.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: