FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Site Loading Troubles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skelerex  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Site Loading Troubles Reply with quote

Some time ago when I got into Rock Band for the PS2, I began posting my scores on this site. I am typically only able to find quality time to play around the time when Scorehero's servers go down for some type of maintenance, so at first I thought I was just having problems, but I searched about it in the forums and discovered the cause, so I just accepted it.

Over the past week I got into Rock Band 3 for the 360, and I have began posting my scores again. However, I see the same issues I'd had before, only all day now. I get constant errors MySQL and PhpBB errors when submitting a score, 404 errors, or the page just sits and "loads" for as long as I let it (I've let it go past 30 minutes). I know this is not the server's downtime for maintenance, because it's been like this ever since I came back, all the time. I'm also pretty sure it's nothing on my end, because I've checked many other sites, even loading pictures and stuff from them, and it all goes very quickly.

Is there something going on with the site's servers daily? Or is there some other problem? I've waited it out hoping it will go away, but over the past few days, it has only gotten worse, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask about it here.
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been having the same problems, and I've had success just backing up and reclicking the link. Of course, I haven't found a long-term solution, and don't expect to, but I'm sure the issue will be solved.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed this recently as well. Yesterday it was simply down half the day though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: