FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RBN charts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: RBN charts Reply with quote

is there any possibility for RBN vocal charts to be released for pathing purposes or is there a site already that contains this info? or does RBN stuff just come out at an unmanageable rate?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing there's just far too much content coming out for chart-makers to keep up with it.
SakuraSylph  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The major problem is that the people who have the capability to read the song files off the X360 hard drive and the people who care most about making charts for RBN are two different groups of people ^_^;.

We asked ajanata about it when RBN first came out, and he had no interest in keeping up with both RBN and the regular DLC.

I actually have created charts for a handful of RBN songs, but that handful consists only of songs I have playtested for the Creators' site (and hence was able to download to my computer for tinkering). Once RBN tracks hit the store they can't be downloaded from Creators any longer though, so that isn't a solution for all of RBN already released. We really need someone with file transfer set up.
MWcw709  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not only that. The authors don't want to give there midi files out to make charts. So, doing it by hand the old fashion way is the way they want to do it.

Get your Portable ID!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MWcw709 PSN Name: MWcw709
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: