FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
isaacindahouse: Magic Bus (Live at Leeds) Drums FC!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
isaacindahouse  
 




Joined: 02 Nov 2010
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: isaacindahouse: Magic Bus (Live at Leeds) Drums FC!!! Reply with quote

Hello. I play on a 360. I am a Multi-Instrumentalist. This is my YouTube channel where I frequently make split-screens on drums and/or OMBFC videos: http://www.youtube.com/isaacindahouse111


DRUMS FCs
82/83

BASS FCs
82/83

GUITAR FCs
82/82 (FGFC)

KEYS FC LIST (Using Guitar)
1. Before I Forget
2. 20th Century Boy
3. The Beautiful People
4. Break on Through (To the Other Side)
5. Centerfold
6. Cold as Ice
7. Combat Baby
8. The Con
9. Crosstown Traffic
10. Dead End Friends
11. Don't Stand So Close To Me
12. Heart of Glass
13. Du Hast
14. Good Vibrations
15. Get Up, Stand Up
16. Humanoid
17. I Need to Know
18. I Love Rock N' Roll
19. Imagine
20. I Got You (I Feel Good)
21. Just Like Heaven
21. Last Dance
22. Here I Go Again
23. Low Rider
24. Llama
25. Living in America
26. The Look
27. Need You Tonight
28. Oh My God
29. Rainbow in the Dark
30. Rehab
31. Rock Lobster
32. Stop Me If You've Heard this One Before
33. Werewolves of London
34. Walk of Life
35. Walking on the Sun
36. Whip It
37. Me Enamora


Last edited by isaacindahouse on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 am; edited 34 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
DeftrockX3  
 




Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 2428

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an impressive first post. From what you posted on your guitar and bass lists, keys won't be an issue outside of a handful of songs.

I look forward to your progress. Maybe you'll be the first person to ombfgfc one of the three main RB titles, that is if you manage to beat Darth Fizz his RB2 ombfgfc.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail PSN Name: DeftRockX3
thewinnerisgeeg  
 




Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Posts: 1876

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O
It's issac!
NCIE STUFF D00D!!!
_________________

obts makes me sad
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
isaacindahouse  
 




Joined: 02 Nov 2010
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
That's an impressive first post. From what you posted on your guitar and bass lists, keys won't be an issue outside of a handful of songs.

I look forward to your progress. Maybe you'll be the first person to ombfgfc one of the three main RB titles, that is if you manage to beat Darth Fizz his RB2 ombfgfc.

lol thanks, but i cannot FC visions on drums for the life of me.
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
xXxLagacyxXx  
 




Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 416

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
:O
It's issac!
NCIE STUFF D00D!!!


gogogo ombfgfc
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address XBL Gamertag: xLagacy
bclare  
 




Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Posts: 6042
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isaacindahouse wrote:
DeftrockX3 wrote:
That's an impressive first post. From what you posted on your guitar and bass lists, keys won't be an issue outside of a handful of songs.

I look forward to your progress. Maybe you'll be the first person to ombfgfc one of the three main RB titles, that is if you manage to beat Darth Fizz his RB2 ombfgfc.

lol thanks, but i cannot FC visions on drums for the life of me.


:p He means if you get the RB3 OMBFGFC before Fizz gets the RB2 OMBFGFC.

Drums are the instrument you've made the most progress with, but BatH is really fucking hard. Good luck, you'll need it.
_________________
Proud to not tell other people about my religious beliefs - If you don't bother other people with your religious beliefs, put this in your sig. Let's see how many not-bothering-people-with-our-religious-beliefs there are on ScoreHero!
RB Accomplishments / Last.fm / Twitter / Tumblr
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bclare
isaacindahouse  
 




Joined: 02 Nov 2010
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
isaacindahouse wrote:
DeftrockX3 wrote:
That's an impressive first post. From what you posted on your guitar and bass lists, keys won't be an issue outside of a handful of songs.

I look forward to your progress. Maybe you'll be the first person to ombfgfc one of the three main RB titles, that is if you manage to beat Darth Fizz his RB2 ombfgfc.

lol thanks, but i cannot FC visions on drums for the life of me.


:p He means if you get the RB3 OMBFGFC before Fizz gets the RB2 OMBFGFC.

Drums are the instrument you've made the most progress with, but BatH is really fucking hard. Good luck, you'll need it.

oh lol well yes im aware BatH is fucking hard, but I should be able to get it in time. I've FCed the drum solo on full speed twice and i hit the red roll with quads right after about 60% of the time, so basically i just need to get a really lucky run
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
xGaberadex  
 




Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 1757
Location: Dela-where?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You finally made one!!! You basically kinda of have this OMBFGFC in the bag already...Except for BaTH of course
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xGaberadex PSN Name: xGaberadex
WHOKILLEDKENNY9  
 




Joined: 29 Apr 2009
Posts: 269

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isaac can now brag to the public instead in private. At least you deserve too.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: WHOKILLEDKENNY9
isaacindahouse  
 




Joined: 02 Nov 2010
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for updated OP
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
isaacindahouse  
 




Joined: 02 Nov 2010
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
Vigarde  
 




Joined: 29 Dec 2009
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 1st ever, I'm almost sure I saw another one of these today;)

Damn nice OP btw... Bass FGFC race?
_________________


[22:59:02] Vigarde: ARE U BRAINDEAD?
[22:59:03] Tyler (W0Wzer333): yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xGaberadex  
 




Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 1757
Location: Dela-where?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically it's 1st ever cuz no one DOCUMENTED it except for Sir Isaac I'ma try to FC this soon, but I need to practice A LOT of the sections...Anyway, nice job my Wii friend!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xGaberadex PSN Name: xGaberadex
isaacindahouse  
 




Joined: 02 Nov 2010
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
Technically it's 1st ever cuz no one DOCUMENTED it except for Sir Isaac I'ma try to FC this soon, but I need to practice A LOT of the sections...Anyway, nice job my Wii friend!!!

lol i 100% overstrummed keys on my sightread. no joke.
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
isaacindahouse  
 




Joined: 02 Nov 2010
Posts: 219

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2013 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB