FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB2 On-Disc Vocal Path Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoNaThAnBuRnInG  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeadlessBeast wrote:
None of these are even close to beating my scores. It looks like I could make a few adjustments.

care to list down all your paths then?
Geeoff  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These paths definitely *BUMPED* my scores.
acer9199  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Spoonman update Reply with quote

Spoonman path update

2/sk1, 2/sk1, 4/sk2.

This path should supercede the previous one, being 2/, 3/sk1, 4/sk2. It will increase your potential score by 40 points. The max is presumed to be 187,265 until proven otherwise. You need 140 coming out of second squeeze, which will set you up for 265 after the set of taps. Commonly you will see 928, 996, 000, and 068 a few times before you hit the 140. I don't think there is anything between 068 and 140, unless you actually get the squeeze and botch the monotone "Come on" notes. Shame on you if you do. I hope you enjoyed this detailed update for Spoonman.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: acer9199
BubbleBobble  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are leaderboards even updated for RB2 anymore?
acer9199  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. If you get a score, wait a couple minutes and check out the leaderboards on the game itself, it will be there.

As for the actual rockband.com site, they have been saying that the RB1 and RB2 leaderboards will be returning soon... for a very long time now. How long will it take, and why? Who knows. But I prefer the RB2 scoring engine over RB3's, because it's much more cut and dry, and it's not as possible to cheat, or otherwise inflate your scores. So I'm patiently waiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: acer9199
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: