FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Leaderboard problem (RB3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vickie  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Leaderboard problem (RB3) Reply with quote

Hello,

In the last 2 weeks, I managed to improve my total score by about 10-12k points. The score for each song I have done update pretty fast, and I’m always signed in when I play. But the xbl leaderboard for my total career score never update. I’m stuck at 15,228,612.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I must say that I had to clear my cache 2 times in the last months because of the game freezing and I also got a couple of unreadable disc. I’ve lost all my local solo scores, but not the scores on the leaderboard.
Could it be related?
And should I take the time to redo all the songs because for now I’m just working on songs where I miss a lot of points.
Thanks for any advice.
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you looking at the rockband.com website or in-game for the leaderboards?

When I was looking at the keys leadboards, the website seemed to take about 1 to 2 weeks to update, but the in game leaderboard took about a day to update. I've noticed that if you've previously done the song and score better, it takes a little bit of time to update, whereas doing a song right away immediately updates the song itself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twistedoak wrote:
Are you looking at the rockband.com website or in-game for the leaderboards?

I look both places. =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: