FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Problems with Short Activation Windows in RB3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Problems with Short Activation Windows in RB3 Reply with quote

I'm having issues activating very short OD windows in RB3 (on 360). Some windows, the first window (2/sk3) of Jerry in particular, absolutely refuses to activate no matter what I do, pausing, screaming, vvvvvrrr-ing, nothing. Has anybody else had similar problems, or have possible solutions to offer? Please and thank you

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the trick for that is to use the pause-rewind. Pause right after the phrase, and since it rewinds a bit you have time to hit the window.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
I think the trick for that is to use the pause-rewind. Pause right after the phrase, and since it rewinds a bit you have time to hit the window.

MasterNobody wrote:
Some windows, the first window (2/sk3) of Jerry in particular, absolutely refuses to activate no matter what I do, pausing

Thanks for playing, Brian, try again next time xP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to pausing, vrring with a varied pitch (like "vrrrRRRrrr", like a car revving or something) helps, and also activating in a different octave than you're singing also helps.
HyadesD4  

Location: A long-ass fuckin' time ago in a town called Kickapoo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pausing has yet to miss an activation for me, even when it's really close. Just eat the mic and make whatever noise you want, preferably the next pitch.

MasterNobody wrote:
And somebody make D4 a banner! ^^^ He's an awesome guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: