FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 leaderboard problems?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrandInquisitor  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: RB3 leaderboard problems? Reply with quote

Just got a score of 150,284 on I Need to Know (2,000 higher than first place so far), and 119,024 on King George (520 higher than first place so far) but the RB leaderboards don't reflect it. Anyone having problems with other leaderboards?

I should just rely on Scorehero ...
megallica  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's probably related to Rock Central not working correctly right now

i noticed that i wasn't connected to rock central after my first FC on RB3 too, and i was pretty disappointed

it sounds like a lot of people are having trouble connecting to it, and scores don't upload to the online leaderboards if you aren't connected to Rock Central when you finish the song you're playing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megallica wrote:
it sounds like a lot of people are having trouble connecting to it, and scores don't upload to the online leaderboards if you aren't connected to Rock Central when you finish the song you're playing

That's pretty lame because in Rock Band 2 you could still get a high score even if you weren't connected to Rock Central and then have it upload the score when it reconnected.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FC'd the whole first tier last night, only to realize that I wasn't connected to Rock Central - color me a sad panda

Not redoing it though - probably only a matter of time before the online leaderboards are haxx0red anyhow
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
grizzlymaze  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened to me also yesterday. I did seven or eight songs but only two saved. Oddly scores that were earlier on the boards disappeared. Perhaps they re-set the leaderboards whilst faffing about with the servers.

Its quite an annoyance because each song took several attempts because my damn overdrive wouldnt go off, so I was having to re-start and scream into the mic and even then it was a hit or miss situation.
GrandInquisitor  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amusingly, if I replay I Need to Know and get a lower score, it'll remind me of how my high score is "#1". When I sort by Leaderboard Rank, that song appears as "Top 0%".
Billtvshow  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as my case goes, any scores I got before the LB wipe or even while RC was down did eventually post, though each one took varying amounts of time to get posted, which was weird.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are there missing rankings on the Leaderboards? Bohemian Rhapsody is the only song I've tried to get a score on. I managed to get a score that would put me in 3rd yesterday. After getting it, I waited a while and looked back. Tobias, who was in second, disappeared from the rankings. Then I checked again today and Bill is gone as well. This is pretty stupid.
Billtvshow  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right. Every song that I did / redid last night has yet to post and I WAS connected when I did those. In fact after the song was over, it did the little confirmation sound / yellow flames on the edges and said you're ranked first on this song, then it removed my old score from the leaderboard, but never posted the new one, even as of a few hours ago. I mean I find it weird that it can take the time to remove my old score and not replace it with the new one. Clearly that seems wrong. So, yeah, up until this, my scores had been posting ok.
Also, another weird thing is Tobias is on my friends list and I can friggin' see his updated score, even though it hasn't been officially posted to the leaderboards. That's just crazy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scores will be updated soon enough i think, my total score is up to date and it just took 24 hours to get them up, you just get like an unranked spot at the time while its waiting to process , like right now on the vocal leaderboards you can only see #3 first, but i know im first , so it just needs to update, patience everyone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: