FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 All DLC One-Man Band League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhillyPride88 wrote:
I'm suffering from extreme guitar retardation (not even meant to be an insult). I don't know why, but I can't do a single thing right on guitar or bass I hope that it's just because of the song, or I'm going to find myself way at the bottom of this thing.

The word ditto comes to mind!

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt you stunk as bad as I did With how confident I felt with vocals and drums, I felt equally as terrible with bass and guitar

I have never been good at those green, orange, green anything to be honest though, so maybe it was just a fluke that it was on both instruments

Anyways, 6 minutes, good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well snap, I think it's pretty easy to say that the OMB FC will be MUCH harder to pull off this week, but hell yeah to an amazing song week 2! Good luck everyone, can't wait to see the results of this week!

EDIT:

Forgot to post this with my scores:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkWA-knNHsk

Last edited by Celeles on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this week is gonna take a little bit longer than last week. I have never FCed Forever on guitar, and I don't know if the drum FC will even be possible for me, but I guess I can try.
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eff my life

Bass and Vocals I should be able to get (with good scores). Guitar and Drums I can gold, but...that's...probably not going to be good enough

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't wait to see the results to this thing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly what I've been thinking dore. I keep checking the results in hope that it'll be updated

I'm silly like that. I know I'm not going to win, yet I want to see where I am.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
skeltonath  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:
im sorry guys, homework and school is just overwhelming me. i gotta drop out of this league

But school is supposed to be over by now! :O

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: The Skeltonath
vkw619  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sound noobish or anything but when are standings normally updated? I want to know where I stand before I start to grind out songs?

I was thinking Sunday but obviously I was wrong.
Sorry if I missed something just none of them are updated yet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
dore  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first one will take longer than the rest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dore wrote:

I'm guessing because of drop outs and seeing who is actually still in it or not?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkw619 wrote:
dore wrote:

I'm guessing because of drop outs and seeing who is actually still in it or not?

That's part of it. JC has to be the one to move people into their respective divisions for leagues that are getting split, non-submitters have to be weeded out from the ones who plan to participate but didn't get scores in for round one, which also has to be done by him, and he has to wait on all the commissioners to get the info ready and to him. And that's on top of other problem-solving and streamlining he's had to do over the last couple days. It's a lot of work on him that he can't delegate, and understandably he has other things he has to do with his time as well, so it will take a little while. Dore is right that the other weeks will be faster. The results and division splits will probably be up later tonight unless any other problems pop up, but for now, nothing is holding anyone up from working on their songs for week 2.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
vkw619  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
vkw619 wrote:
dore wrote:

That's part of it. JC has to be the one to move people into their respective divisions for leagues that are getting split, non-submitters have to be weeded out from the ones who plan to participate but didn't get scores in for round one, which also has to be done by him, and he has to wait on all the commissioners to get the info ready and to him. And that's on top of other problem-solving and streamlining he's had to do over the last couple days. It's a lot of work on him that he can't delegate, and understandably he has other things he has to do with his time as well, so it will take a little while. Dore is right that the other weeks will be faster. The results and division splits will probably be up later tonight unless any other problems pop up, but for now, nothing is holding anyone up from working on their songs for week 2.

Completely understandable. Thank you very much Kristen for the explanation. JC does work hard.
82erkle  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely not stoked for Forever this week. Unless I bootleg drums and somehow figure out guitar, it's gonna be a pretty ugly week for me :P.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: