FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
(7/14 THE BEATLES PREVIEW) NYC - Rock Band Night Done Right!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RawkThisFistRed  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That bar is f#&%ing awesome.

But that Ion drumkit takes some getting used to, coming off a RB2 drumkit. Still love it, though, but it was the first time I sat down in front of one.

And damnit, if I hadn't have left early I woulda sang Blood Doll, but I'm gonna be back! :-P Not to mention my fiancee had a blast too, so I don't have to worry about any problems getting her to come. :-P

You guys rock!
saikosakura  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear you had fun. The ION takes a bit to get to use to, but we try our best to make it accessible for all users. See you next Tuesday and be sure to say hi!

Need high-res instrument icons for The Beatles: RB? Go here!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Saiko Sakura PSN Name: SaikoSakura
aksfjh666  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna go...damn me for being 16!! =(
count220  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: NYC The Beatles: Rock Band Preview Tuesday, 7/14 Reply with quote

NOTE: This event is 21+ only.

MTV, Harmonix and yours truly will be hosting a playable preview of the much anticipated The Beatles: Rock Band this Tuesday night at The Village Pourhouse, in Manhattan's East Village.

If you're in the New York area and want to some hands-on with the Fab Four-themed music game (months before its September 9 release), swing by the Pourhouse for a drink and a chance to mingle with some of your friends from MTV and Harmonix.

You can RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129315617467&ref=ts

Hope to see you there!
----------------------

Join us at The Village Pourhouse to get your hands on the music videogame making news around the globe before it’s released this September!

The Beatles: Rock Band allows fans to pick up the guitar, bass mic or drums and experience The Beatles’ extraordinary catalogue of music through gameplay that takes players on a journey through the legacy and evolution of the band’s legendary career.

We’ll be showing off 10 songs from the game disc including “Here Comes The Sun,” “I Want To Hold Your Hand,” “Octopus’s Garden,” “Taxman” and more!

There will be a limited open bar for part of the night.

Date:
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Time:
8:00pm - 11:00pm

64 Third Ave at 11th St.
New York, NY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this place still do Rock Band nights on Tuesdays? Their website says yes but you never know if they're out of date ...

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
CraZy  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:
Does this place still do Rock Band nights on Tuesdays? Their website says yes but you never know if they're out of date ...

they have been doing it pretty much every week, unfortunately he doesnt update this thread anymore. their website is a good thing to go by, or follow them on twitter and they keep updated with the information.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
count220  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your best bet would be to check our Facebook page. It's updated pretty much every week.

http://www.facebook.com/RockGamerLive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: