FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Master Song List - Wiki album list - World Tour Master List!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CraZy  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djcardshark wrote:
CraZy wrote:
hey man, i just recently downloaded the rbmaster.xls and when i go to open it i get an error that says "the file you are trying to open is in a different format than specified by file extension...."
i've downloaded this file a ton of times and never had a problem with it, only this time. to clarify, i rightclick on the xls and press save as... then i open it with excel 2007. please let me know. i love these files and i use them for reference alot so i would like to figure out a solution.
thanks
p34nUt

Sorry about that, I re-upped it and it seems to be ok now, at least for me. I got a PM about the same thing. I'm glad ScoreHero uses these

just redownloaded, and it works. thanks man! these are awesome!!!!!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
Plaguefox  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is absolutely invaluable in my quest to make a nice print out for my family. Is this not stickied?
djcardshark  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plaguefox wrote:
This is absolutely invaluable in my quest to make a nice print out for my family. Is this not stickied?

Holy crap it's Plaguefox, I remember playing some of your Stepmania stuff

[/starstruck]

It was stickied, then goo-gone'd in the great sticky consolidation topic. There is a page for it on the Wiki page, which reminds me, I need to get back to work on that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold is not in the Rock Band list. Just wanted to let you know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger PSN Name: Swruul
Bluefire  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for.
ShiDuba  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be stickied. I've been using this many, many times and it would be an end of the world if you'd stop updating. (well not rly but still pretty bad)
djcardshark  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, I'm glad people are getting so much use out of it

It was stickied, but then cleaned up when the catch-all topic was made. Actually, I forgot about this topic here :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much for this list! I can now retire my various web scraping hacks and use your XLS for printing out karaoke books when I have RB parties. woot!
Jennska  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a new player of Rock Band, I thank you for putting together this list. After stumbling my does-decent-on-Medium drums self into the set that included Panic Attack and Painkiller, I wanted to have something to reference when a set includes songs I've never seen.
crthiel  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for maintaining this list dude. This really should be stickied. It's invaluable.
djcardshark  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'm glad people are still getting use out of this

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to plan to keep in sync with Rock Band Network? It would seem harder though.
djcardshark  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daedalus40 wrote:
Are you going to plan to keep in sync with Rock Band Network? It would seem harder though.

Oh boy. I would love to, and damn it, I'm going to try

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
djcardshark  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First... not gonna lie, that's a little creepy, lol. Not trying to be antisocial or anything, but I would've responded to one of those instead of all 3 of those :P

Anyways, it figures. Not seven days ago, I was cleaning up my webspace and deleted the GH and Ultimate lists from the server, as they hadn't been updated since December (longer for ultimate) and I figured nobody was using them anymore. RB list is still being updated.

But I digress... I still have the December version on my hard drive, and I can email it to you or whatever if you want. I know someone else (probably on the GH side of the site) had a Guitar Hero excel sheet, which I'd bet is more up to date then mine is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: