FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Feeling This

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spezza  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Feeling This Reply with quote

Aargh.

Is there any way to hit that last activation toward the end, or am I doomed to finish this song with a full energy bar every time? The window is so small and I can't seem to make it go off.
Icemage  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: Feeling This Reply with quote

spezza wrote:
Aargh.

Is there any way to hit that last activation toward the end, or am I doomed to finish this song with a full energy bar every time? The window is so small and I can't seem to make it go off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YARa_yy8GRQ
spezza  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried the crescendo trick a few times and couldn't get it to go. Figured out what the guide button trick is and had success with that.

Now if I can just figure out how to sing for 90-seconds straight without breathing.
spezza  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally GSed it, with one phrase missed.

The guide button trick only seemed to work 33% of the time, and even when I did get it, I missed GS screwing up on the octave shifts or just running out of breath in that long string of phrases.

I discovered that standing up helps the air problem, lol.
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spezza wrote:
I discovered that standing up helps the air problem, lol.

That it does. Also, you can try to take breaths at the end of long phrases when you fill the pie early, or at the beginning of long phrases when you know you'll be able to fill the pie easily. That's the only way I was able to FC Beast and the Harlot on GHSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: