FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My First RBA Chart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iTzFiNaL  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: My First RBA Chart Reply with quote

Post below was about an error I was receiving. Instead of making a new thread for my first chart I decided to edit this one

I just charted a song on expert drums in reaper and I am getting this error

Code:
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/dom & lewis/desktop/parklife.mid (PART DRUMS): Gem at 66:2:000 in expert difficulty has a duration of 240 ticks; max is 120

It is has loads of those errors so it looks like there is one every gem. Does anyone know why it is doing that?

EDIT: All fixed thanks guys. here is my first chart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pziGStsF1Uk

Tell me that you think

Thanks

Last edited by iTzFiNaL on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Grinnz  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drum notes cannot be longer than a 1/16th note, with the exception of the open hi-hat control note which can be as long as you want the hi-hat to stay open. (Note this is also true for guitar and bass, any note longer than 1/16th becomes a sustain)
<Blehgopie> so its like GH guitar then
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grinnz wrote:
Drum notes cannot be longer than a 1/16th note, with the exception of the open hi-hat control note which can be as long as you want the hi-hat to stay open. (Note this is also true for guitar and bass, any note longer than 1/16th becomes a sustain)

If you want to change all note lengths at the same time, just highlight them, right-click, go to note properties, and in duration (I think it's called that), set it to 1/16.

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
iTzFiNaL  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I fixed it, I did what GurnKiller suggested but I set it to a specific duration, next time ill set it to 1/16. Im uploading my first chart to YouTube now, ill post the link when it is done.

EDIT: Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pziGStsF1Uk

Its still processing though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: