FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Playtesting/Peer Reviewing XNA Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thom1234  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Playtesting/Peer Reviewing XNA Question Reply with quote

After briefly searching around, I'm still unsure about one aspect of signing up to the Creators' site.
I'm aware that you need to use a US address to sign up to the Creators' site itself, but I can't find any clarification as to whether the Gamertag, and, by extension, the XNA Premium Membership you link to the Creators Account to playtest and peer review songs has to be registered as a US account, or if they could be registered as being from another territory.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have several members that are in Canada and are using their premium XNA accounts as registered in their country. No idea whether or not it would work in the UK, though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S1ckH4nds
Thom1234  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S1ckH4nds wrote:
We have several members that are in Canada and are using their premium XNA accounts as registered in their country. No idea whether or not it would work in the UK, though.

Well, if it works in Canada, I don't see why it wouldn't work in other non-US territories with XNA.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works for me so it should work for the UK as well I guess.
Thom1234  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samqwe wrote:
It works for me so it should work for the UK as well I guess.

Is your Gamertag registered as being from the country you're in, or is it a US account?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you said you can't sign up to the creators site without a US address, as it requires you to fill in a state, but you can still use audition mode. Just purchase a XNA membership and start using audition mode. I have been using it fine, my GT and XNA is all UK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: