FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help logging in to creators.rockband.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceyDefeat  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Help logging in to creators.rockband.com Reply with quote

So whenever I log in to my account I get "your account has been temporary disabled." Has this happened to anyone else? Btw I did test and make another new account and got that as soon as I logged out and back in.

Xtresso  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... that happened to me, I have no idea how to fix it so when I need to download anything from that site I just make a new account. Which was only once, since I needed some Reaper plugin for converting a custom song.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
Yeah... that happened to me, I have no idea how to fix it so when I need to download anything from that site I just make a new account. Which was only once, since I needed some Reaper plugin for converting a custom song.

Turns out if you try and login with your e-mail address instead of your username you get that. So maybe thats your problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: