FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wounded Soul's "Rx" - Free MP3 download!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidshek  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Wounded Soul's "Rx" - Free MP3 download! Reply with quote

I would like to offer everyone a free download of an MP3 copy of Wounded Soul's 1st RBN song, "Rx"! This song was authored for RBN by your very own team here, Rhythm Authors, and they did a hell of a fantastic job with it.

This digital copy was ripped directly from the mastered studio mix at 320kbps, so it's a pretty big file at around 9MB, but the quality is niiiice. And it's not even available on iTunes or anywhere else yet, so this is really the only place to get it as of now.

http://www.woundedsoul.com/music/wounded_soul_rx.mp3 (Right-click and pick "Save As...")

Enjoy everybody!

-Davidshek
Wounded Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say David, this was a day one purchase.
And I was not disappointed! The vocals track is bordering on my favourite just below Cream And Bastards Rise and Demon Woman.
Bravo!

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day one purchase here as well.

However i already had this download, thanks to David

Just played on vocals last night. Incredibly fun, I highly recommend this song on Guitar and Vocals.

As soon as i get some drums, i'll definitely check out David's drumming style.

"The Halo over my demise / Following a God so blind / Shallow in their sickening, swallow not the shit they feed."
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: g3arsofwar0wns PSN Name: sacredring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dig the song - you guys' singer really slams home one of the notes in the bit just before the last chorus. Well done.

With that very attractive $1 price point, this will be in my first round of downloads whenever something drops on RBN or regular DLC that motivates me to plug my Xbox into the internet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: