FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RBN DLC 3/12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duck  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: RBN DLC 3/12 Reply with quote

didnt see anyone post this yet.
i cant put in video links at the moment because i have to go to work, but tonight around 730 EST they will be there.

http://www.rockband.com/zine/new-to-rbn
Code:

* Dirty Love Band - "Moonboy"
    * Bang Camaro - "Push Push (Lady Lightning)"
    * Alchemilla - "Bleeder"
    * Ballyhoo! - "Cali Girl"
    * Jonathan Coulton - "Code Monkey"
    * Super Gravity - "Makeup/Breakup (Original Version)"
    * Flight of the Conchords - "Demon Woman"
    * Flight of the Conchords - "The Most Beautiful Girl (In the Room)"
    * The Shins - "So Says I"
    * Winds of Plague - "Approach the Podium"
    * Uniform Motion - "Roll Over"
    * James William Roy - "Shiny Dark Bar"
    * The Carsitters - "Push Me"
    * Mark Mallman - "Do You Feel Like Breaking Up?"
    * Between the Buried and Me - "Mordecai"
    * Attack Attack! - "Stick Stickly"
    * Quartered - "Africa"
    * Warpath - "Life Unworthy of Life"
    * The Main Drag - "Car Windows"
    * The Nebraska Sailing Authority - "Second Best Friend"
    * The Project Hate MCMXCIX - "Descend Into the Eternal Pits of Possession"
    * Mindflow - "Destructive Device"
    * Eulogies - "Day to Day"
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Duckzorz I
soundbarrier4  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awh man, I thought this might have been an announcement for new songs expected for the RBN this week.

Anyway, awesome that they recap what was released the past week.

Still waiting for the two Mayday Parade songs, the A Day to Remember song and "Revoultion" by Bang Camaro.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
noble  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soundbarrier4 wrote:
Awh man, I thought this might have been an announcement for new songs expected for the RBN this week.

Anyway, awesome that they recap what was released the past week.

Still waiting for the two Mayday Parade songs, the A Day to Remember song and "Revoultion" by Bang Camaro.

Revolution isn't even in playtest yet, so it's going to be a while.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Thunder Buckets PSN Name: thunderbuckets
fUNC  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such an annoying thing to do, and it's one of the reasons why I've been completely slacking off on updating the main RBN thread (well, that and real life issues, but nobody cares and they shouldn't). You can look at the internal RBN store and see a set of the newest releases, but those are different than the ones you can download early from the official RBN thread each day, and THOSE are different from wherever people are grabbing the Blondie/Dandy Warhols/Even Newer Stuff info. We're also still three weeks away from seeing a bit of it on the PS3 and Wii, which are two other crowds.

The only list that CAN be reliably updated is the in Playtest/Announced/in the Pipeline list, and I've had plenty of people tell me that doing that is pointless because we have no ETA and may not even see them approved. Sorry for the rant, I don't mean to seem like I'm just doing a bunch of petty griping. It's just a chore to keep on top of so much for something that you're not getting compensated for in any way. Chris is working on adding RBN songs to RBDLC, and we're looking at legally establishing the site as a business, putting in ads, and re-doing the entire thing, so once that happens it'll probably get a bit better.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: