FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need help with gamertag linking on Creator's Club website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChimpyDolittle  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Need help with gamertag linking on Creator's Club website Reply with quote

(*Yes, I've already posted a thread on the Creator's Club forums, but no one has replied*)

Hey guys, I figure I'd just hijack my old thread in stead of starting a new one, and I'm here with another question.

So my gamertag has been linked to an account on creators.rockband.com, but the problem is that I linked it a long time ago and have no idea how to find out which one it was.

I need to unlink it and relink it to my current one in order to submit songs to the RBN, and Harmonix told me they could do this after replying to an e-mail, but they'd have to know which account my gamertag is linked to in the first place.

I contacted Xbox customer support, but they don't keep those kinds of records...

I'm running out of ideas and patience now. Anyone have any ideas?

---------------------------------------(Old Thread)---------------------------------------------

Hello guys, I've been having a HUGE problem here within the past few days and was wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Whenever I go to the site (creators.rockband.com) I try to sign in on 1 of the 3 accounts I have made, but all of them say that they've been temporarily disabled with no further information, including one that existed for all of 2 minutes before it was disabled.

I've tried hitting the little "Contact Us" button at the bottom, but you have to be signed in before you can send an e-mail. Funny how that works...

Anyway, the first one I made was created a long time ago and that's the one with my gamertag linked to it, so I can't just create a new account and link the same tag to it. I'm getting SO into the RBN as far as charting songs, but I'm beginning to wonder if Harmonix isn't out to get me...

Last edited by ChimpyDolittle on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chimpy Dolittle
Celeles  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having the same problem myself, figured it was just a temporary thing, but that was like 5 days ago, and it's still giving me the same thing. Weird!

Hopefully some sort of reasoning will be coming out soon...or maybe RBN is gonna be launched soon! Wooo!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a new problem... Read at the top please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: