FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay welcome back to owning vocals tidus
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
TravellinMan  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pow pow pow!!
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot, tidus is back to rb1 haha, yay ! Good luck with those broken talkies !!
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, replies! Thanks everyone!

JOE2210 - After everything you did on the GH side, the pure-pitched RB1 songs shouldn't be a problem to you. Maybe you could give this game a try as well.

Chaosfreak - Hmm...well, I barely watch TV. Those are things that came through my head. I couldn't make a character that really looked like her GH bretheren, so I went on to get some really catchy leather. Too bad that you missed out on my RB2 times. But you're right, you're here!

FurySH - Hey, welcome! Never seen so many smileys like that on a post here. Well, hope you keep liking my deliver.

Sportsboy85 - Welcome to you too!

ProfessorJoe - Hehe, I was in fact doing it for a long time, albeit on the GH side, just take a look there!

TravellinMan - Yeah, that's the (POW)Spirit! But...your epic sig vanished! Why?

Arvain - Glad to be back! Not wasting too much time with the broken talkies. I aim for some easier talky songs, but my priority is the pitched songs. I want my "Gimme Shelter" FC, dammit!!!

Had slightly less time to play, and I was just mostly going to complete the solo tour, to unlock a Band World Tour that I can't play. But I got these:

"Train Kept A Rollin'" was ridiculously easy to figure out. "Highway Star" could be so too. It was, until the very last talky, the "I bleed it" line, that is different from the other lines, and harder to be made to work as well. After 2 chokes there, I was realizing that I had to keep the whiny tone form the 2nd word of each phrase on the 3rd word, making it seem that the code was off. Well, I made it. Remember the whole "Say It Ain't So" thing? Well, this took 3 tries today. Rest was simple, including "Tom Sawyer", octave jump at the very last phrase FTW. And I redid one of my personal Top 5 songs, "Outside", this time with the GS, 11k better.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
FurySH  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha it was the only way I could truly express my feelings also congrats on the new fc's

JOE2210  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, apart from Tom Sawyer and Outside, there isn't a whole lot of songs i like on it. That and me not owning the game could be a problem xD

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just making sure I keep this alive for this night. I play RB1 not only for a reason, but for lots of reasons. The one-man show will continue tomorrow though.

FurySH - Now I see. Thanks for the compliments! And good luck on your Bass journey!

JOE2210 - Oh, not having the game is a problem. But people aren't interested in RB1 nowadays, some of 'em even sell their RB1 copies after the import process to enjoy the advantages on RB2, *especially the vocalists*. But well, I really don't mind being the only one in RB1 activity at this moment. As for the setlist, it is a great list. Particularly, I'm happy just to know that there's no P******* (you must know what band is it) song on the disk. But there's lots of great songs, and many classic stuff.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
FurySH  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! itll be interesting to say the least lol

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mississippi Queen is evil I remember that one... And Highway Star's first phrase I once had a hard time with.

Cool stuff, man. Also, for the record, I don't hate the Tom Sawyer cover, unlike a lot of others here

And as for RB1's setlist, I have to say I think it's pretty good all around. There are a handful of ones I really like as songs on their own (Foreplay/Long Time, Gimme Shelter, Won't Get Fooled Again, etcetera), but others that I can't stand (Celebrity Skin, anyone?). What it lacks, however, is a good amount of 2000s' hits like Rock Band 2 and GH5.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurySH - For sure! Your journey is also interesting to me, as it seems you're on some kind of rivalry there.

Chaos - "Highway Star"...it wasn't too long before I understood the front end of the 1st phrase. Everything else was simple to execute 'cause I listened to that song several times, but that "I bleed it" talky can burn in hell. About the setlist...I think I understand you about "Celebrity Skin". Well, we're talking about a song sung by a certain...widow. Let's just put it aside. There are some personal favorites of mine, such as "Learn to Fly" (<3 Foo Fighters), "In Bloom" and "Outside", and some other great songs as well.

More quality now in order to let this thread really warmed for the anniversary, at March 4th (not 1st as I thought). Of course, there are also some easier songs to develop the count, that is 30 now!

"Welcome Home", another one of my personal favorites on the disk, was like 100 times harder than it looked. Some warbling here and there, my throat getting dry on every "With truth on the shores of compassion" line, and the damned pre-solo section.

"Suffragette City" almost made me cry. While the pitches aren't that hard, the talkies were kiling me. First, the "Oh, hit me" line, then "Yeah, it's alright". Then, a talky on the middle of the "My Suffragette City" lines. And, a choke on the second-to-last phrase and one on the very last phrase. Then the FC. Really frustrating.

"I Get By" has the highlight today. Took one hour of progress on the Bridge clusterfuck, and I was getting stuck on the "But in reality" line. It was an awesome challenge, I'm really glad to be able to get this babe. Just like "Turn Off the Light" was FC #26 for me on Band Hero, "I Get By" was FC #26 for me on RB1. Conspiracy? Go figure.

Everything else took one try or two. Also, no Blitzkrieg Glitch.

FurySH  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah a little bit

tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurySH - Well, guess I'll throw a few words on your thread later. So things will be well placed.

Yeah, I don't play just for the sake of inflating this thread with replies, but still...when you get just one reply upon an "I Get By" FC on the RB1 vocal engine, there may be something wrong here. Oh well...

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One reply? For an I Get By FC? How could I forget to post on that?

But in reality, that FC sure is one for you to be happy for, and you know that. It does deserve more than one reply. Especially considering (again) that you used to get swarmed with replies. Maybe people are more used to you being on the GH side nowadays? Kinda like how my RB thread gets much more attention than my GH thread.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get By? I never played it(Don't have RB1 yet), but I have heard it is a really hard song to FC. I mean, not as hard as Next to You, but still very impressive, congrats!. Now FC Sabotage

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosfreak - "But in reality"...that was my very least favorite line (and everyone else's too) in that song...but don't worry. It's okay about cueing it As I said, replies aren't the main purpose, but there we go...I don't think that there are too many people on this side who actually go to the GH side as well with a fair frequence.

Knux2007 - Too bad about people not even having played RB1, not even as import on RB2. That beats my theory a bit. But "I Get By" is an FC that every vocalist should be proud of, it's a very fair challenge, unlike "Next to You", where the hardest line is a severely broken talky. And talkies...they don't require you to have any pitching skill. "Sabotage" actually belongs to my "lolno list". I have much better songs to FC, and this song pretty much sucks. And so do I suck too, when it goes to talkies.

I really want to wait a bit before doing a CRTP update.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 26 of 39

Jump to: