FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WTF WHERE IS WTTJ?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: WTF WHERE IS WTTJ? Reply with quote

i remember seeing a wttj vid from e3 or something on you tube but it isnt in the setlist wtf?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was said it was a test version, and not official
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks plz lock mods

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it will probably end up being a DLC... because what is the point of making a note chart and everything for this and not having it release? Maybe it's going to be in the Appetite for Destruction album download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... that i hope will happen
Beat GH2: June 20th 2007, 4:11pm
Beat GH80s : September 25th 2007, 8:34pm
Beat GH3: November 6th 2007, 7:31pm
hachiman128  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juiceman23 wrote:
I think that it will probably end up being a DLC... because what is the point of making a note chart and everything for this and not having it release? Maybe it's going to be in the Appetite for Destruction album download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... that i hope will happen

Actually, there are two reasons why this could happen. First, when they removed Rockaway Beach and replaced it with Blitzkrieg Bop, they later announced it as DLC. Second, there's no rule against having the same songs as GHII or GHIII, as they've already proven.

xeroxgp  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's a fair possibility that Welcome to the Jungle will pop up as DLC. Here's hopin...

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
Miaplaya3  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hachiman128 wrote:
Juiceman23 wrote:

Actually, there are two reasons why this could happen. First, when they removed Rockaway Beach and replaced it with Blitzkrieg Bop, they later announced it as DLC. Second, there's no rule against having the same songs as GHII or GHIII, as they've already proven.

That's what I'm thinking/hoping.
Magnet  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juiceman23 wrote:

They made a note chart for their own cover of the song. They wouldn't use that if the master was available anyway. As for WTTJ as DLC, don't get your hopes up....

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2007/11/05/rock-band-audio-director-on-master-tapes-bumping-into-guitar-hero-iii-and-dlc-part-2-of-2/

Quote:
“There were cases where if one company did a special deal where an artist was a spokesperson for their game, it would be inappropriate for them to be in the other game,” he said, without naming specifics. “There was a case early on [involving] a deal with a record label where a song was exclusive to one game or the other.

Sounds like Activision wants WTTJ to be GH3-only.
sinimax  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering Slash did commercials for GH3 I highly doubt you'll see any GnR in Rock Band which sucks.

DLC WHORE!

The best band ever...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: SiNiMAX PSN Name: SiNiMAX
animekid3515  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would play thunderstruck over wttj any day, mostly due to the hard guitar intro.
FaithNoMore  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnet wrote:
Juiceman23 wrote:

They made a note chart for their own cover of the song. They wouldn't use that if the master was available anyway. As for WTTJ as DLC, don't get your hopes up....

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2007/11/05/rock-band-audio-director-on-master-tapes-bumping-into-guitar-hero-iii-and-dlc-part-2-of-2/

Quote:
“There were cases where if one company did a special deal where an artist was a spokesperson for their game, it would be inappropriate for them to be in the other game,” he said, without naming specifics. “There was a case early on [involving] a deal with a record label where a song was exclusive to one game or the other.

Sounds like Activision wants WTTJ to be GH3-only.

wow, that really sucks. i dont like the gh3 chart at all so i was hoping this version would be better.......but yeah......guess not
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BobAgentOfHydra
1Darkmercenary  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinimax wrote:
Considering Slash did commercials for GH3 I highly doubt you'll see any GnR in Rock Band which sucks.
I concur. Hypothesis agreed with...

Wouldn't even be here if Guitarhero.com wasn't complete fucking garbage...: )
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: