FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Competition in Manitoba, Canada!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zturner972  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Competition in Manitoba, Canada!! Reply with quote

I was thinking of making a competition for any expert players in Manitoba, or anyone who would be willing to come out and participate. I am yet undecided of a location, though I would be up for suggestions. The city of would be Winnipeg and I would probably be waiting until summer 2010 unless people would be interested in a winter competition. Please tell me what you think of this idea and if you would like to come out. Current Ideas are...

My Home:
Entry: Free
Instruments: All
Difficulty: Expert

Assiniboine Park:
Entry: (unconfirmed)
Instruments: All
Difficulty: Expert

Still open to suggestions. If you would like to hear from anyone who would like to participate sometime in the next few weeks just in case this will be a winter event. Thank you.

~Zach
kanerules  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I live in Brandon, MB and am interested in any kind of RB event since there is a severe lack of it anywhere nearby.

I can play expert on everything, from best at to not best at:
-Vocals
-Guitar/bass
-Drums

I've actually been contemplating doing the "endless endless setlist" (every released song) by myself for a while...but I'd be happy with any kind of shindig. So, hopefully something can come to fruition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: