FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lego Rock Band (DS): Can't enter rating 6 (gold stars)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Lego Rock Band (DS): Can't enter rating 6 (gold stars) Reply with quote

When I try to enter a score for Lego Rock Band DS (expert) with star rating 6 (gs), I get the "Invalid rating value." error message. Entering 5 stars works fine.

I've tried to enter scores for Let's dance, The final countdown and So what with gold stars, I get the same error in all cases.

I find this a bit strange, considering there are already many scores in the database for LRB (DS) with gold stars.

JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is strange that scores had preexisted with gold stars, since there was indeed a bug that appeared to block such submissions.

In any case it should be fixed now, so let me know if you still have any trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Submitting gold stars works now, thanks!

Sorry for another nitpick, but my "manage scores" page show that I have 100% on 8 of 25 songs. I have submitted 8 songs so far, but none of the songs are 100% on all instruments (though I have two songs with 100% on one instrument). I believe this particular piece of stat should read "0 of 25 songs".

EDIT: On the other hand, this number is too low when I look at the top scores, or "browse scores" for other users than me.

JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the problem here is that 100%s should have been excluded from the stats just like RBU.

JCirri in RBU announcement wrote:
100% counts are still not working. However, since you can choose which parts to play, I don't think that stat makes much sense for comparisons so I'm going to remove it for now (at least until it's fixed, then we can decide if it's worth adding again or not).

Edit: 100% counts are removed.

And for the same reasons, I've now removed them for LRB (DS) as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: