FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MD/VA/PA NWC: Dedicated to Lobos a Rockband event
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans77  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questions...
If everyone in our band does better with Breakneck Speed and the band that were playing against does better without it, do we have to agree on something or can we just play whatever we prefer?

Is the Rockband Tourney played on Xbox 360?
Kiyrugoji in response to the heroin hero t-shirt dilema wrote:
Maybe it's not what we all think... maybe he just wants a Pepsi.
just one pepsi.
and she wouldn't give it to him
Herfderf  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And hear I was beginning to think everyone forgot about it XD

I'm not very familiar with cheats in Rockband. Is this the same thing as HyperSpeed in GH? If that's the case, I think each team should be able to play one whatever speed they prefer.

My setup is on PS2, so I'm beginning to doubt that speed will even be an option in that case. We are, however, counting on at least one Xbox 360 setup. We were counting on a Wii setup, but I'm not sure if that's happening now. I think what we'll try to do is have both teams start the same song at about the same time on two different consoles that they feel most comfortable playing on. If both teams really prefer one console, like Xbox, and there's only one setup, we'll just play one team at a time, but hopefully this won't happen.

In specific, I have a wired SG, wireless Kramer Striker, and a RB1 drum set. The Xbox set, that I can recall, should have Xplorers, GHWT guitars, and RB2 drums. But of course, you're welcome to bring any instrument of your own.

Last but not least, I need a pedal for my drums >.>; I ordered one on ebay, but it's looking like I won't get it in time. Any RB/RB2 pedal should do. Halp?

I hope that answered your questions
metalmonstar  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well tomorrow is the event. I hope to see you all there. Get hyped people. Should be some good competition and interesting matches.
TheDailyIsraelid  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a RB2 pedal and so does Titans. If you want, we could bring ours. I also have tons of drum sticks if we need them.
Herfderf  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were able to borrow an old pedal, but thanks a lot! If it's not too much trouble, you could still bring one just in case.

Good news, we were able to not only get a pedal, but the wii setup we we're originally planning on as well. We're still hoping for some Xbox setups tomorrow, but I'd like to leave a last reminder that bringing your own setup will also get you reduced entry fee.
titans77  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well team Scorehero won... and i found out in the process that im terrible at rock band 2 outside of my own gaming enviorment at home. Not too much of a turnout but still fun none the less.
Kiyrugoji in response to the heroin hero t-shirt dilema wrote:
Maybe it's not what we all think... maybe he just wants a Pepsi.
just one pepsi.
and she wouldn't give it to him
TheDailyIsraelid  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. Although I was expecting a few more people, I still had a really fun time.
thedailyisraeli  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of happy we won even though we only got 3 bucks. Oh well, it's just fun.
5 star TDWDTG - Yes
5 star Slash Guitar Battle -Yes
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Thedailyisraeli
Herfderf  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge congratulations to you guys for winning! You guys showed some real skill out there. Plus I heard your drummer was a total beast!

I'm glad everyone still had a good time, but I'd like to really apologize for the lack of turnout. We were really expecting at least 7 or 8 teams, but people just seemed to start bailing on us one by one...

We advertised this tournament here, on Rockband.com, and a little on Smashboards, but it still seems it didn't catch enough interest. Is there anything we could do to get more people to come next time? I think we could improve how this goes a lot next time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: