FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cleveland Rock Band "Club"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JuliefooJojo87  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Cleveland Rock Band "Club" Reply with quote

I'm thinking about getting together a rock band "club" hosted at Cuyahoga Community college.. Possibly once a week, where i would bring in my drums, guitars, mic, and my PS3 (With ALL DLC!) in and anyone can jam.
Would anyone here be interested in that? It would probably be in parma or north olmsted at the Tri-C Campuses there... or we can work out a different location. dosn't matter.
I get the new DLC every week and as of now i have all DLC.. i thought that'd be fun to share with people ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad actually works at Tri-C, he's the campus president of the Metro Campus, so we could work out a deal with or something.
JuliefooJojo87  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportsboy85 wrote:
My dad actually works at Tri-C, he's the campus president of the Metro Campus, so we could work out a deal with or something.

Oh my, that would be amazing! I have not yet worked anything out, or even mentioned anything to the people at tri-c, but if you could pull a few strings and make it a little smoother, that would be wonderful! All i would need is a decent sized room with some sort of screen or projector, and we'd be all set! i've got the Drums, Guitars, mics, and PS3 ready to go!
I've got Rock Band 2, and Beatles as well!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JuliefooJojo87 wrote:
sportsboy85 wrote:

Oh my, that would be amazing! I have not yet worked anything out, or even mentioned anything to the people at tri-c, but if you could pull a few strings and make it a little smoother, that would be wonderful! All i would need is a decent sized room with some sort of screen or projector, and we'd be all set! i've got the Drums, Guitars, mics, and PS3 ready to go!
I've got Rock Band 2, and Beatles as well!

I could bring 2 mics as well, a wired headset, and a Rock Band mic.
JuliefooJojo87  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes! Ask your dad if he could work something out for me!
He (or you) can contact me anytime at
JuliefooJojo87@gmail.com
(Email me and i'll give you my phone number/contact info)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, my dad is going to talk to you. I gave him your e-mail, so we might work something out. Cleveland is long overdue for RB action!
TheAntiChr1st  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys get something going let me know, I can bring my full tournament band up and probably 2 or 3 other guys...party!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: