FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Game Universe Presents RB Night Sundays Tavern Framingham MA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Game Universe Presents RB Night Sundays Tavern Framingham MA Reply with quote

I will be running a Rock Band/GH, Street Fighter IV, and Tekken 6 night at a bar in Framingham called The Tavern. I would love to see you guys come out and have fun with me. It is a 21+ venue but those of age should come have some fun. It is:

First week is 11/08/09

Game Universe Presents:
Rock Band and Fight Night (SFIV and Tekken)
Every Sunday Night
8p-12p
The Tavern
102 Irving Street
Framingham, MA 01701
(774)999-0750

I really hope we get a good turnout consistently. I think we will get a lot of GU's people that are looking for a place to play games.

I am still trying to get our gamertag that was on our Hard Drive that was stolen at GameUniCon. I will have SOME DLC but not much at first. I will be buying the older stuff as time goes by and will be buying newer songs as they release. If there is any suggestions of MUST HAVE songs post up here.

I may do something where if you want to buy a song we don't have you can pay $2 on the spot and I will buy it. I hope to have as many as possible as quick as possible.

Thanks everyone for your support. I'm really sorry this isn't all ages. However good food, drinking, RB, Tekken and SFIV sounds like a good Sunday night to me!

Format will be non-competitive, very similar to my Karaoke nights. However we may do a high score challenge on a new song each week that would win you a free appetizer!

There is no venue fee. It is appreciated and recommended that you buy drinks and food. The owner is very nice to provide us a place to play and is paying me to be there so let's support the bar!

Thanks,

Jamie
Store Manager
Game Universe
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update... I will likely have all dlc soon.... working on it.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It figures that the one weekend I'll be away is the weekend all of this is going on. At least now I don't have to lie about my age and say I'm 21 to get it . I'm definitely going to try and come down before this weekend since this place is that awesome. Hopefully see you soon.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
It figures that the one weekend I'll be away is the weekend all of this is going on.

This is a weekly event, so just come the next week. I'm not sure about my weekend plans for November, but I am definitely planning on coming down for this bar night sometime soon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BriGuy wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:
It figures that the one weekend I'll be away is the weekend all of this is going on.

This is a weekly event, so just come the next week. I'm not sure about my weekend plans for November, but I am definitely planning on coming down for this bar night sometime soon.

Ahh I see, misread the OP. Then I'll definitely try to come down to one of these.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fn sweet news. I wasn't sure how many of you guys were 21! I'd be psyched to rock out with you guys if you can make it!!!

This is EVERY SUNDAY it's a weekly event! I hope it grows in popularity so I can keep doing it!
boberta13k  

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh so it's only 21 +?
well i wish i could but when you guys have an all aged tourney (or even teen+ tourney) ill definately go.
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys!

Is anyone coming to play Rock Band at my Sunday night Rock Band/SF/Tekken bar night at the Tavern in Framingham this Sunday night?

Just trying to get a feel for the turnout.

NO VENUE FEE!!!

Beer, food and games. 21+ good stuff.

Every Sunday night.

The Tavern
102 Irving St
Framingham, MA 01702-7379
(774) 999-0750

Formally Connery's
BriGuy  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there on the 15th. Sorry I can't make it for your debut night.

Good luck and have fun!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go if I had a car, but unfortunately Framingham is a bit far for me. Sounds like a fun time though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: