FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Say it Ain't So
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cHaNg-sTa  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

el1t3v1rus wrote:
cHaNg-sTa wrote:
Sorry for asking this, but I have no idea on how to read this OD activations. To me, it just seems like the image shows the SP's and the areas where it is possible to activate and not the optimal activations.

Look at the poster directly above you. They explain clearly how and when to activate.

I saw that, but every topic I goto has the same type of image where I don't know where it says to activate, just wanted a slight clarification on the chart picture. I posted in this topic just because it was the first one.

Member of Here Comes a New Challenger!
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cHaNg-sTa wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:
cHaNg-sTa wrote:
Sorry for asking this, but I have no idea on how to read this OD activations. To me, it just seems like the image shows the SP's and the areas where it is possible to activate and not the optimal activations.

Look at the poster directly above you. They explain clearly how and when to activate.

I saw that, but every topic I goto has the same type of image where I don't know where it says to activate, just wanted a slight clarification on the chart picture. I posted in this topic just because it was the first one.

Chang-sta, the chart is for reference only. So you won't find the activation path on that image.

What you need to look for in the threads are the latest person with the Path written (example: 3 bod, 2 sk 1, 2 at). That is the overdrive activation path you need to score the highest possible points on the song.

Or if you want, go to technique/vocals and look for the DISC song path thread (STICKY). BizCazFri put up a quick look-up list for each DISC song.

GOOD LUCK!

My YouTube Channel
cHaNg-sTa  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogfoodnyc wrote:
cHaNg-sTa wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:
cHaNg-sTa wrote:

Chang-sta, the chart is for reference only. So you won't find the activation path on that image.

What you need to look for in the threads are the latest person with the Path written (example: 3 bod, 2 sk 1, 2 at). That is the overdrive activation path you need to score the highest possible points on the song.

Or if you want, go to technique/vocals and look for the DISC song path thread (STICKY). BizCazFri put up a quick look-up list for each DISC song.

GOOD LUCK!

Ah thank you very much!

Member of Here Comes a New Challenger!
AOxPeter  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: man Reply with quote

still havent FC'ed this song :/
GangsterHebrew  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand why this song is in the first tier...quite a few easier FC's than this one.

Woo, 9000 subscribers.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Gangster Hebrew
TinShadowcat  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Gold Star Score Reply with quote

The lowest possible score for a gold star on this song is 148,080.
Give or take 50 points, kinda hard to pay attention to the score and do good at the same time.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TinShadowcat
Dozck  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayN85 wrote:
I just got this first place path under an hour ago:

4/ Before "The bottle is ready to blow"
2/ Before the second "Say it ain't so" in the second chorus
3/ After the percussion section

Enjoy!

thanks for the path
Actus  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Bug? Reply with quote

dogfoodnyc - on the PS leaderboards, you are top with 315k-ish, and the number two spot is 167k-ish. Is that a bug? Or did you have Neil Diamond sing it for you, with his innate OD aura bonus?
Actus  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, nevermind, the in-game boards must have been borked last night, the online leaderboards has everyone knotted up around 170k-ish.
xSKxFearless  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: How do you read this? Reply with quote

Ok i feel really dumb. how do you you read this? i have no idea. I have the RB2 FGFC and still have no idea of the optimal paths except from videos. someone help please! thank you soooooo much! and GO RB BEATLES!
xSKxFearless  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: optimal path? Reply with quote

whats the optimal path for rb2? anyone? please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: