FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Drums' kick pedal

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrivenInsane  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Drums' kick pedal Reply with quote

Everywhere I saw RB images and videos, the drum section has four spots to hit. OK, I know each one's for the respective part (crash, ride, hi-hat and tom-tom), but how do I know when to hit the kick pedal?

Just something that crossed my mind a while ago, when I remembered that there doesn't seem to have a blimp for the kick pedal.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thick orange bar passes down the middle of the screen. It's quite obvious; you won't miss it when you're playing. It was done that way because it confused too many people when it was another gem to the right of the 4th one.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: