FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
whats the difference?/another question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mediumhero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: whats the difference?/another question Reply with quote

whats the difference between expert vocals and easy vocals? i dont see any difference. all i know is that i fail.
and, what is the easiest song for flawless singing?i cant sing very low. thats all i have to ask.

i keep leaving for a few months then coming back
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: mediumhero
Oxi  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't sing very low, that's not a problem, you don't need to match the note, can sing an octave or two higher. Read around the forum and you'll find plenty of tips.

As for the difference between easy and expert, the song is obviously the same but it's harder to get awesomes: your pitch must be more accurate and for a bigger portion of the phrase.
mediumhero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oxi wrote:
If you can't sing very low, that's not a problem, you don't need to match the note, can sing an octave or two higher. Read around the forum and you'll find plenty of tips.

As for the difference between easy and expert, the song is obviously the same but it's harder to get awesomes: your pitch must be more accurate and for a bigger portion of the phrase.

thanks, but when i do sing an octave higher, it still gives me a low rating. (even on easy)

i keep leaving for a few months then coming back
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: mediumhero
JoshNeff  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you /could/ have a busted mic... but try this... just sing higher, and make noises. don't do the words, just noises.... and try and hold the notes... then go from there.

[ ] 5/6 Star Expert Guitar (~125/137)
[x] finish expert drums
[x] FC DOA (with screaming correctly)
[x] expert vocals all beaten
[x] finish endless setlist (expert)
[x] 5* GGaHT
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Ant 612
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want a real visual difference between easy and expert, sing one song, two times, back to back, one on easy, and one on expert. While you're singing, look closely at the pitch line. It's multiple times wider on easy than on expert. On easy it looks like a fat-tip marker drew the line, on expert it looks like a mechanical pencil.
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCFLzgAqPR0 - easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIfZLjto-mc - expert

2nd one brought to you by Mushy lol
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: