FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
world tour in philly!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shinma  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: world tour in philly! Reply with quote

i was reading about the rock band world tour (and hoping to catch it in my area) and it looks like the NYC stop for 11/1-11/2 (which had been previously announced in a gamespot article) has been moved to philly...i can't make that one, but it's also going to be in philly on 11/3-11/4 (this saturday and sunday) for the video game expo...

i'm planning to take a ride down there and i was curious if anyone else was planning on attending...

edit: after reading about the best buy demos and discovering that they have it at the store that's on my way home from work, i may just go there and check it out and forego the trek to philly (that is, if some uaccompanied 5 year old hasn't already demolished the thing =p )...if there's interest, tho, please reply and mebbe i'll go anyway...

"Oh, bother" said Pooh, as he sacrificed Piglet to the Elder Gods...
aceplace  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I live in Philadelphia, but with the recent discovery of Best Buy Demos, I don't really plan on going to check out the Philly tour anymore.
shinma  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed...i won't be making the trek either, now that the best buy 10 minutes from my house has it =D

"Oh, bother" said Pooh, as he sacrificed Piglet to the Elder Gods...
sdr782  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys playing at best buy are really missing out! They have headsets setup so you hear everything perfectly, such as your singer screaming 'hail satan' to activate his star power, and the game is 100X better when there's all 4 people. I went to the expo today and played this game (and only this game) until the tour hands kicked us out. Playing on the stage was so fun, my friends and I dominated Black Hole Sun and we got a standing ovation from the onlookers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: