FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ps2 and downloadable content?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shinma  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: ps2 and downloadable content? Reply with quote

please forgive me if this is a stupid question (or if it's been asked already...i didn't see anything about it when i looked), but will the DLC be available for the ps2? i'm guessing it won't be, but i figured i'd ask the experts... =)

"Oh, bother" said Pooh, as he sacrificed Piglet to the Elder Gods...
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: ps2 and downloadable content? Reply with quote

shinma wrote:
please forgive me if this is a stupid question (or if it's been asked already...i didn't see anything about it when i looked), but will the DLC be available for the ps2? i'm guessing it won't be, but i figured i'd ask the experts... =)

It is most definitely a stupid question, and its most DEFINITELY been asked before, over 1,000 times.

NO DLC FOR THE PS2!!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Teancum  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. I was thinking about this the other day, but didn't want to ask for fear of the same reaction. Anyways, cross your fingers that we can figure out customs in Rock Band. The PS2 doesn't really have a way to do DLC anyways.
shinma  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: ps2 and downloadable content? Reply with quote

yeah, i'll take the flame hit for this (damn, i KNEW i shoulda worn the fire-retardant undies this morning LOL)...

perhaps if our comrades who wrote the announcement and sticky at the top of this section would be kind enough to edit their initial posts and add this fact, maybe this question won't get asked anymore...?

*sigh*...looks like i'm gonna have to plunk down the $$$ for a ps3 or xbox...

"Oh, bother" said Pooh, as he sacrificed Piglet to the Elder Gods...
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teancum wrote:
The PS2 doesn't really have a way to do DLC anyways.

Umm, USB port? Combine the network adapter for the fat or a slim with a USB hard drive (granted it only has USB1.1 but that's "fast enough") and you have the capability to do DLC. Yeah, there probably wouldn't be enough interest in it to make it economically feasible, but it is *possible*.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: