FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any body notice that Paranoid is not in RB2?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venim619  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like those gallops. Plus the RB chart is more accurate. But yeah, those are the only three songs that won't transfer.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venim619 wrote:
I like those gallops. Plus the RB chart is more accurate. But yeah, those are the only three songs that won't transfer.

And Monsoon. >_>

Oh, and the RB chart for Paranoid isn't more accurate. Seeing as he guitar is played differently, they've both charted their own versions correctly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was extremely disappointed to find that RttH didn't make it. That was one of the only songs I really wanted to transfer

JeremyRush  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Venim619 wrote:

And Monsoon. >_>

Oh, and the RB chart for Paranoid isn't more accurate. Seeing as he guitar is played differently, they've both charted their own versions correctly

Are you COMPLAINING that Monsoon didn't make it? O.o

But yeah, nothing new here. Although, if they could somehow get the master for Paranoid, it would make it all better. But is it really that hard to change a disk to play three songs?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JeremyRush wrote:

But yeah, nothing new here. Although, if they could somehow get the master for Paranoid, it would make it all better. But is it really that hard to change a disk to play three songs?

No, we are complaining the song didn't make it BUT because U.S. players still have it because it was DLC.
And no, it's not that hard to change a disk, but... Hmm... Breakneck speed is missing

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
rtomek  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kniGhToFdEaTh wrote:
i knew about Run to the hills and Enter Sandman but never noticed Paranoid

HOLY CRAP! I never noticed either! I thought only 2 songs were missing the whole time. Guess I'm not missing much.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paranoid was the song I was the most disappointed about not transferring. My three other Black Sabbath covers are lonely.
LaserEyess  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well while there is a thread about this, does anyone find it suspicious why a cover can't be transferred? I mean I know it still has to be licensed but seriously?

tryd3r  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaserEyess wrote:
Ok well while there is a thread about this, does anyone find it suspicious why a cover can't be transferred? I mean I know it still has to be licensed but seriously?

Covers can be transferred, just take a look at TKAR.
NexustEra  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB Paranoid > GH3 Paranoid. The vocals were worse in the GH3 version, and it was mixed horribly; the drums were overpowering.

LaserEyess wrote:

Licensing a Led Zeppelin cover for Rock Band would entail the same parties as licensing a Led Zeppelin master for Rock Band. This is because it is using a visual medium with the music, which immediately complicates the licensing process with respect to covers. So, no, I don't find it suspicious at all. If there are licensing issues, it will affect the song whether it's a cover or a master.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JeremyRush wrote:
ShiftBreaker wrote:
Venim619 wrote:

And Monsoon. >_>

Well, yes, I am complaining. Partially because of principle that the EU actually is a song short compared to the US (DLC Whores must be pretty pissed off, if they exist in the world outside America), partially because Ready, Set, Go! will be lonely all on its own when it's on RB2, and partially because I actually do like the song and wouldn't mind drumming to the Rock Band Version with my WT drums.

Sure, I have the game on GH:WT and Rock Band 1, and can do all Instruements on both (Beside Drums on RB1) but it's mainly principle that I want it.

----------------
Now Playing: Black Sabbath - Supernaut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paranoid was overplayed, the real song doesn't have gallops and the real drums are just two kicks instead of 3. While I like the vocals better in RB, the song is more fun in GH.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread isn't really needed. Most of us realized that the song wasn't in RB2, and it's not needed to bring up another topic on somethings that's common knowledge. Plus, we've already discussed this topic.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bwakaflocka
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: