FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FC Club Banners (3/6|Smallest Update Ever.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 214, 215, 216

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bdawg95 wrote:
inv4der wrote:
I didn't do Sleepwalker Vox because it's not really that bad, but it's part of the Roadrunner Pack, which has a Vox banner.

Also, I'm not adverse to more options for a Who banner.

Really? I've been told that it's hell for a lot of people on vocals to FC.

But whatever. Your decision, and I respect that. But banners. TKAR OMB FC club? Country Pack 1 FC club? I've heard that some of those are tough, but if not, then ignore this.

Already exists.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prequel to the Sequel Bass FC?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPh_Rr8piFw

Also, All Grateful Dead Songs Voxtar FC banner please!

All Right Now Vox banner. Seriously don't say this one is easy, this song has a whole shitload of pitch changes just like in Doin' That Rag.
DarkFoxMrd wrote:
...I for one will continue to play both Guitar Hero and Rock Band and consider myself lucky for being able to drop the drama and bull crap and just enjoy things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BaSsMaNiac07
drewbles  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey inv4der, do you think you could make separate Instrument banner's for I Wanna Be Your Man? Do you think you can make a Guitar, Drum, and Bass banner?

(Bass is pretty tricky, I still havent FCed it. I've choked 20 times at least)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Already exists.

Hehe, woops. Meant to say individual instrument banners.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bwakaflocka
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
Hey inv4der, do you think you could make separate Instrument banner's for I Wanna Be Your Man? Do you think you can make a Guitar, Drum, and Bass banner?

I had trouble with the bass part as well.....it was definitely a hard bass FC out of the bass FC's I have, and the guitar part is roughly the same thing with trills and that solo

Also....any word on BassTar (bass and guitar FC on the same song) banners? I wrote a post on it on page 213....lemme dig up the quote...
Graf wrote:
iceefudgesickle wrote:
Graf wrote:

What do you think of BassTar banners (FC'ing a song on Guitar and Bass)? A lot of people don't have drums (or working drums) and some people can't sing (like me ), and I think they are a lot of fun and can be VERY challenging. Some songs are tough on Guitar and Bass, and would be hard to FC both charts, like Clouds Over California or Sleepwalker, or even easier songs like Ace of Spades 08' or Shoulder to the Plow

+1... my drums are currently broken lulz, but also there are people who aren't very good at drum/vox but are good at guitar... but not that many banners for BassTar would be necessary, things like Peace Sells, SttP, etc. would be though.

There are 98 banners for Drums, not including the Expert _______ player banners or OMB banners, while there are 49 for Bass (not including duplicates), and 64 for Guitar. I just think more banners for Guitar and Bass would be cool, and having banners for both instruments at the same time would be a great challenge, while giving an opportunity to guitarists/bassists to get more banners

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
drewbles wrote:

I had trouble with the bass part as well.....it was definitely a hard bass FC out of the bass FC's I have, and the guitar part is roughly the same thing with trills and that solo

Also....any word on BassTar (bass and guitar FC on the same song)

Both are quite possible.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Doubt Bass or Guitar?

WHEN'S THE NEXT UPDATE.

/bitch.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
rkcr  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations everyone, this thread is now way, way too big for phpBB. :P

Part 2 can be found here.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 214, 215, 216
Page 216 of 216

Jump to: