FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sick, Sick, Sick...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekobouya  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Sick, Sick, Sick... Reply with quote

I have a question in what range of notes I have to sing this song in... I can't seem the right vocal range for the sick, sick, sick part of the song... or the rest for a matter of fact. Oh right this is a DLC song. Any help anyone?

http://higgins-spur.myminicity.com/ [Come on click on it and donate a citizen]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kuroneko Karbo PSN Name: nekobouya
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It kicks my ass. Just take a listen at the video on youtube a couple of times and memorize the slight half-note changes during the chorus...it goes half a key lower vocally while the music stays the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcXCaXz0GbU

Definitely one of the harder songs, just takes some practice....=|
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
ThuDogFood  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, considering that I am definitely a mimic, I'm not sure how to help you on most of the song, but as DemonHybrid said, a couple sections of the song are a little lower (I believe it starts with "First thing we succumb to...")

As for the "Sick, Sick, Sick" parts, just sing like you are an emotionless zombie. Be as mellow and soft as possible, and try to be low too (despite the fact that the note is actually higher, me and my friend find it easier to just be mellow and low enough to jump to a different octave)

And also try listening to the preview so you aren't surprised by the "lose the halo no need to resist" part (it drops on lo and no, which takes many people by surprise)

Otherwise keep listening, learning, and practicing. If you try to exaggerate your voice like the singer, you may have an easier time finding the right pitch (it works for me, but not everyone...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: