FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Central NJ endless setlist? X360

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Central NJ endless setlist? X360 Reply with quote

So, I'm tired of playing with people with pretty silver icons! I'm looking for an expert vocalist, guitarist, or bassist to meet up irl and tackle the endless setlist!

I live in Central NJ, right between New Brunswick and Princeton, and would love to get together with someone who's willing to put in the time to do this with me. I'm assuming it would take at least 2 sessions to get there and get through it. Ideally I'd love to be able to get 290/290 stars, but it's not a requirement. However, PASSING everything is.

Anyone local to me (within 30 minutes or so) up for it? I'd prefer to do it at my place as this is where my set is setup.

If you're interested, respond here or PM me. PLEASE also have all your scores posted and updated in the score manager - this is not optional.

Also, please be a NORMAL person! I've met up with someone before and he was a bit weird (don't worry raunch, not you), and it was a little uncomfortable.

xoxo,
Gurn

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/bump

Am I allowed to do that here?

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the top!

yakityyakblah wrote:

GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one near me?

/sadface

yakityyakblah wrote:

raunch99  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww man, I was trying my best to be weird!

If you don't have any luck, next time I'm back in NJ we could try it. My 'family band' made it into the hall of fame while I was home over the holidays, so it wouldn't take too much work to unlock the endless setlist.

Unfortunately I have no idea when the next time I'll be back home, but I'll let you know when I do.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/bump

yakityyakblah wrote:

GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/bump

yakityyakblah wrote:

evilgoat  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Toms River, GK. We have several 2 person variations of expert bands between me, my sis, and 2 of my friends (all of which have never been able to get together for full band co-op ). I usually play ex/ex alone. I'm trying to get all my scores posted for you to check out. Some are up (mostly vocals and some drums, atm).

I'm seconds from the parkway so you're probably not very far at all.

XBL ragnartheawful PSN Ragnar_the_Awful
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ragnartheawful PSN Name: Ragnar_the_Awful
nipps  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live in NYC and have done the endless set list twice already! how far are you from the city?
i got a friend who can sing too, and i play guitar or bass!
let me know!
CraZy  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nipps wrote:
i live in NYC and have done the endless set list twice already! how far are you from the city?
i got a friend who can sing too, and i play guitar or bass!
let me know!

the friend he is referring to is me. my father actually lives in Old Bridge, NJ. How far are you from there, because maybe we can set it up on a weekend and i'll spend a day with him, and a day with you guys. what is your town called? and how far would you say from Old Bridge? zip code 08857. let me know, i can sing, and play guitar/bass, and most songs on drums. all expert. we've done it 2 times already, and each time it gets better.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy, check your PMs.

yakityyakblah wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: